User Controls

New Planet of the Apes Film Features #BLM Posterboy

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I saw this article, thought they were just looking for attention again:

https://www.kissydenise.com/2017/07/10/planet-apes-poster-black-lives-matter-leader-deray-mckesson/

assumed that they'd photoshopped the guy over the ape on the poster for dramatic effect but nope, the only ape wearing any clothes at all is dressed strikingly similarly to one of the BLM figureheads.

Original poster:

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    niggers will complain about anything.
    That's what I thought, but looking closely at the poster I think they're right - someone snuck it in on purpose, which is fucking hilarious
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra That's what I thought, but looking closely at the poster I think they're right - someone snuck it in on purpose, which is fucking hilarious

and if they did they deserve a medal for all the vaginal silicosis they caused the sub-primate monkoids.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra That's what I thought, but looking closely at the poster I think they're right - someone snuck it in on purpose, which is fucking hilarious

No way. I looked, and it was incredibly vague. The vest isn't even the same.

This is just BLM being hilariously retarded and having an insane paranoid victim mentality, as they are wont to do.
    maybe, but it seems odd to me that he's literally the only ape wearing any clothing at all and it just happens to match up.
    Don't you know, TPTB want the niggers to identify with this film (the same way with gangster media and other groid stuff) so that they'll buy into the message and then turn around and act upon it.

When the civil war hits if you see a groid make sure to hide in an armored vehicle, you should be fine as long as you don't try to take one on physically.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Don't you know, TPTB want the niggers to identify with this film (the same way with gangster media and other groid stuff) so that they'll buy into the message and then turn around and act upon it.

When the civil war hits if you see a groid make sure to hide in an armored vehicle, you should be fine as long as you don't try to take one on physically.

stop being ridiculous.

groids are tactically retarded and in 1v1 physical fights are nothing.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Just a poke at Soros, I guess. BLM is obviously his love child and it seems that Peter Chernin, the producer of the movie an Soros got some history.

Speaking at Merrill Lynch’s fall media conference, News Corp’s Peter Chernin said he was glad the outside financing for movies was drying up.
    That’s an odd statement from an exec whose film studio had arguably the most successful film-financing pacts in its three deals with the George Soros-affiliated hedge fund Dune Capital Management. Nearly every film covered by each agreement was a hit: The Devil Wears Prada, Borat, Live Free or Die Hard, and even Fox’s only summer 2008 success What Happens in Vegas.

Granted, other outside partners did help finance some of Fox’s disastrous summer offerings. We bet Chernin will be glad someone’s offsetting those losses.

THR: News Corp. president and COO Peter Chernin said Tuesday that the drying up of outside financing for movies is a good thing for Hollywood.

In recent years, too much “dumb money” has helped produce too much bad product, leading to a cluttered market, he argued at the Merrill Lynch Media Fall Preview conference in Los Angeles. Wall Street — including private-equity groups and other investors — has bankrolled films produced by News Corp. and many other entertainment industry players in recent years.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/chernin-we-don-t-need-wall-street-money-to-make-bad-movies-2008-9
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    What's more important is how the hell do the apes have any sort of chance, guns against spears has been done and spears fucking lost, more than that it was ball and powder fucking muskets, dumb dirty apes.
    probably some sort of marketing gimmick
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    this ... is Harambe.

Harambe is dead.

Harambe is no longer with us today becos he was shot.

By a white officer.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    There's a white dude peeking out from behind the horse riding ape's back and smiling.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader this … is Harambe.

Harambe is dead.

Harambe is no longer with us today becos he was shot.

By a white officer.

the ape was killed because a nigger threw its niglet into the enclosure.

stupid niggers
    So they just assume this nigger wears the same thing all the time? Is it his signature negro couture?
    Originally posted by Number13 What's more important is how the hell do the apes have any sort of chance, guns against spears has been done and spears fucking lost, more than that it was ball and powder fucking muskets, dumb dirty apes.

you can see a tank and an apc or something on the sides too

Originally posted by Captain Falcon So they just assume this nigger wears the same thing all the time? Is it his signature negro couture?

I assume so, he supposedly turns up to all the chin pouts in the same outfit
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I liked that one Star Trek episode, “The Omega Glory”, where the evil Captain of the Exeter phasered hundreds of Yangs, killing them in droves as they charged him by the thousands on the hill. He emptied at least one phaser power pack and then narrowly escaped.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock the ape was killed because a nigger threw its niglet into the enclosure.

stupid niggers

the ape was killed becos it was black.
Jump to Top