User Controls

Would you ever be a swinger?

Like if you had a SO and there was another couple and you guys wanted to switch for a night or something, would/could you do it?

I might, but for some reason I feel like the if I were to do it, I would obviously have to be attracted to the girl, and I would also have to feel like if I were a woman, I would be attracted to the guy that would be fucking my SO. It would also have to be a fair deal in the sense that if my SO was like an 8/10, the girl I'd be fucking would have to be at least a 7/10, or have some sort of novelty to make up for the disparity.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic Like if you had a SO and there was another couple and you guys wanted to switch for a night or something, would/could you do it?

I might, but for some reason I feel like the if I were to do it, I would obviously have to be attracted to the girl, and I would also have to feel like if I were a woman, I would be attracted to the guy that would be fucking my SO. It would also have to be a fair deal in the sense that if my SO was like an 8/10, the girl I'd be fucking would have to be at least a 7/10, or have some sort of novelty to make up for the disparity.

sooo...you want to pretend you're a woman and get fucked by a man...

gotcha.
    Oh Swinger.. I thought you said Singer.

sick man, this isn't the late 60s. take your key parties back to germany you filthy swine
    Ironically thats pretty much the only reason I would get married
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    No.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by DocFoster No.

don't be ridiculous...your boyfriend would love swapping you out for a fresher, newer model.
    Hell yeah, if there were no weird power dynamic I would create in my head. That shit sounds fun, to swap girls with a friend and have it be all love. Unfortunately I don't think I'm wired that way
    infinityshock Black Hole
    prudes...all of you
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Discount Whore actually is.

Originally posted by Wasp Sugar Hell yeah, if there were no weird power dynamic I would create in my head. That shit sounds fun, to swap girls with a friend and have it be all love. Unfortunately I don't think I'm wired that way

^ This, pretty much. It's not something I would personally be interested, though. I'm pretty sure what my predispositions are, what relevant traits would affect this and where I am on their scales.
    what, like tarzan?
    cerakote African Astronaut
    fuck no

im gonna make my future wife have "private property - no trespassing" tatted above her pussy
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by anra what, like tarzan?

no, like coalburner
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    No. I couldn't be with my wife anymore if she fucked another guy.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I’d rather have a foursome.
    Ya, if bf wanted to. If he wasn't like completely cool with it or wanted it tho I wouldn't do it lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cerakote fuck no

im gonna make my future wife have "private property - no trespassing" tatted above her pussy

post pics of future wife.

will fuck.
    If I was dating someone I didn't plan on being with forever, I wouldn't mind swinging
    damn, people here are generally more monogamous than I expected.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick Ironically thats pretty much the only reason I would get married

lol but eww
Jump to Top