User Controls

I hate white people

White people are genetically interior, unattractive humans. They should all be sterilized for the betterment of this world.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    whytes are soo soooo weak
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut White people are genetically interior, unattractive humans. They should all be sterilized for the betterment of this world.

stfu and kill yourself, nigger
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozbynigger whytes are soo soooo weak

stfu and kill yourself, nigger
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut White people are genetically interior, unattractive humans. They should all be sterilized for the betterment of this world.

The language you're using was invented by white men who created the computer you used to post your ignorant thoughts
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu and kill yourself, nigger

don't think so tony homo "the cat"
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozbynigger don't think so tony homo "the cat"

shut your cocksocker, nigger, and go kill yourself
    Originally posted by infinityshock shut your cocksocker, nigger, and go kill yourself

oh my bad i meant tommy homo "the cat"
    Whites are responsible for 97% of all important technological innovations. We are obviously superior.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozbynigger oh my bad i meant tommy homo "the cat"

suck the festering cock cankers off the dicks of somali immigrants, you illiterate nigger faggot.
    Damn, Infinity, you really hate black folks huh?

Did one steal you boyfriend once?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Damn, Infinity, you really hate black folks huh?

Did one steal you boyfriend once?

stfu nigger and keep your fagnigger fantasies to yourself
    Who do you like the most tho?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou Who do you like the most tho?

you're my favorite.

I promise.
    I knew that. But who does dumpster slut like?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou I knew that. But who does dumpster slut like?

who cares.

I'm sure I can get him to pony up some beer or cigarettes to rent your asshole out when I'm finished with it.
    I started drinking. I need answers before I forget about this.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou I started drinking. I need answers before I forget about this.

the answer is always yes. always say yes.
    For me it's usually no when I'm drinking, unless it's someone I trust. Which isn't hella anymore.

Damn I got good beer. I don't have a fridge so it's warm...but it's still real good wtf
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou For me it's usually no when I'm drinking, unless it's someone I trust. Which isn't hella anymore.

Damn I got good beer. I don't have a fridge so it's warm…but it's still real good wtf

help stop rape. just say yes
Jump to Top