User Controls

How is suckong another guys cock gay?

Head is just head, its completely neutral, think about it... Only ass banging with a another guy is homo.
    Actually n/m it is gay.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    ^^^^just sucked a dick^^^^
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    ^^^^actually n/m^^^^
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick Head is just head, its completely neutral, think about it… Only ass banging with a another guy is homo.

that is correct.

now suck my dick.
    Is it gay to suck off a really feminine looking MtF tranny?
    Is it gay to suck a giant clit?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht Is it gay to suck off a really feminine looking MtF tranny?

if you had a dick in your mouth...you will forever be known as a cocksucker.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Not if you pretend it's a woman.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Malice Not if you pretend it's a woman.

women don't have dicks.

any dicks youve sucked belonging to anyone claiming to be a woman has lied to you.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    That's harcore gay, bro.
    Soooo anyone... is sucking a huge clit gay? If it's kinda like a mini dick? Jeez
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou Soooo anyone… is sucking a huge clit gay? If it's kinda like a mini dick? Jeez

men dont have clits, retard
    A woman with a giant clit.. they like them sucked and licked at the same time.. is it gay if it's as big as a mini dick?
    NAW. NO ONE ANSWRWED ME. MY CLIT ISNT DICK SHAPED BUT ITS NOT THE AVERAGE BULLSHIT HARD TO FIND SPOT
    I need answers now.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou A woman with a giant clit.. they like them sucked and licked at the same time.. is it gay if it's as big as a mini dick?

youre a fucking retard.

men dont have clits. you cant be gay if youre sucking something that is a normal anatomical feature attached to something that was born a woman
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou NAW. NO ONE ANSWRWED ME. MY CLIT ISNT DICK SHAPED BUT ITS NOT THE AVERAGE BULLSHIT HARD TO FIND SPOT

post pics of your clit for further assessment.
    No. Wtf.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou No. Wtf.

then stfu
Jump to Top