User Controls

ATTN: RisiR

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    How was Hamburg over the weekend? Dang nigga'. Antifa rekt the city.

For anyone that hasn't seen the footage.

You'd think if Antifa were so badass they would have shown up at Hogesa events that were taking place a while ago. To as they say "bash the fash".

Anyway. Right wing death squads when?
    Antifa is a bunch of children. It's funny how they think they're going to overthrow the government and institute anarchy by throwing fireworks and smashing windows. They're delusional to think that if they somehow ever were able to do more than simply irritating everyone, they wouldn't immediately be exterminated.
    I hope they do get exterminated.
    Also in the video, the statistics on "right wing violence" is bullshit. Germany classifies any crime against someone belonging to an ethnic minority as a hate crime.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    This is a video of a dude from LA, I think and he now lives in Stuttgart. It's his first football game...

Originally posted by RisiR † This is a video of a dude from LA, I think and he now lives in Stuttgart. It's his first football game…

Nice.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Rotterdam got some good ultras, too. They make action.

Though, my point was that the ANTIFA shenanigans in Hamburg are nothing special. We got choppers in the air and riot cops here every weekend and sometimes wednesday just because of football. I walk those steps and that trainstation almost every day.
    Yes, but i fundamentally disagree politically with Antifa. Ultras vs. Antifa would be interesting.
    Hey RisiR.... are you gonna take me to a football game when I come to Germany?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou Hey RisiR…. are you gonna take me to a football game when I come to Germany?

come to florida and ill take you to all the street corners where you can sell your ass to all the other nigger fags for crack
    Naw I just want him to take me to a football game
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou Naw I just want him to take me to a football game

hell rape you in the ass.
    Yeah so?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Can I be part of the RWDS?

I'll be covert ops. I'll tranny my way into their lefty organizations and destroy them from within.
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    https://0ch.org/0040/res/2039.html

this is one of the places where antifa organize themselves
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Kinkou Hey RisiR…. are you gonna take me to a football game when I come to Germany?

Sure, why not?
    Ya? I never been to any kind of national game for anything. Lol
Jump to Top