User Controls

Austin gont beaten to death in greece

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    "American"
    infinityshock Black Hole
    dead nigger.

kudos to the serbians.

probably was hitting on a white girl and the serbians were having none of it.

dinduu nuffins.
    lol, look at those little wheek whyt3 bitches covering their faces in shame. What a bunch of pussies.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol, look at those little wheek whyt3 bitches covering their faces in shame. What a bunch of pussies.

they go to college...what do you expect.

I cant wait to hear the story of what really happened.

like the nigger doing typical nigger bullshit then pulling the racecard and the greeks having none of it so they do what should be done to every nigger on this planet.
    Originally posted by infinityshock they go to college…what do you expect.

I cant wait to hear the story of what really happened.

like the nigger doing typical nigger bullshit then pulling the racecard and the greeks having none of it so they do what should be done to every nigger on this planet.

Not the victims friends, the perpetrators when they're getting arrested.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume "American"

Yeah, he's from Texas.

Originally posted by greenplastic Not the victims friends, the perpetrators when they're getting arrested.

The black guy and the mixed race guy?
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Yeah, he's from Texas.

The black guy and the mixed race guy?

At 1:08 there are two people being arrested with their shirts over their head. One is white and the other looks a little darker, maybe black but it's hard to tell.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by greenplastic At 1:08 there are two people being arrested with their shirts over their head. One is white and the other looks a little darker, maybe black but it's hard to tell.

I think the one guy at least isn't white. The other one does look kinda pale.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet I think the one guy at least isn't white. The other one does look kinda pale.

Yea he was probably the bartender or whatever but 6 of them were Serbians
Jump to Top