User Controls

Heterosexuals: Have you ever been in a gay bar?

Was it...gay? I have, but the it wasn't a gay bar.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    free drinks
    I went to a gay bar on two occasions, ended up making out with pretty good looking girls both times and getting a free appletini. gay bars are the shit
    bling bling Dark Matter
    get in the cage boi
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i soldso much tech @ ther
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic I went to a gay bar on two occasions, ended up making out with pretty good looking girls both times and getting a free appletini. gay bars are the shit

goes to fag bar.

makes out with 'pretty good looking girls.'

...at a FAG BAR.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick Was it…gay? I have, but the it wasn't a gay bar.

the closest I've ever been to a fag bar is to drop a chick off to go to a bachelorette party. they picked a fag bar so guys wouldn't bother then yet strangely enough a bunch of messycans were there hitting on them. whooda thunk it...messycans at a fag bar
    Originally posted by infinityshock goes to fag bar.

…at a FAG BAR.

yea dude, pretty smooth eh?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock goes to fag bar.

…at a FAG BAR.

I did the same thing. There's a good number of bisexual and straight girls that go to gay bars. It's a good place to hook up with babez if you're not intimidated by gays and know how to have a fun time.

I'd imagine you're the crotchety old man driving by and shaking your fist on your drive home to drink a grape juice and play some solitaire.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic yea dude, pretty smooth eh?

Originally posted by mmQ I did the same thing. There's a good number of bisexual and straight girls that go to gay bars. It's a good place to hook up with babez if you're not intimidated by gays and know how to have a fun time.

I'd imagine you're the crotchety old man driving by and shaking your fist on your drive home to drink a grape juice and play some solitaire.

I'll leave you two faggots to have the delusion that those 'chicks' who have their tongues down your throats and fingers(?) in your assholes are not faggots pretending to be chicks.

I can't wait to hear the stories about how you all went to the dark back room where 'she' used a 'strap on' to plunder your assholes.

it's prune juice, faggot. literally...you are now officially faggots.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon

that was gay
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock I'll leave you two faggots to have the delusion that those 'chicks' who have their tongues down your throats and fingers(?) in your assholes are not faggots pretending to be chicks.

I can't wait to hear the stories about how you all went to the dark back room where 'she' used a 'strap on' to plunder your assholes.

it's prune juice, faggot. literally…you are now officially faggots.

You seem like a grape juice type.

Anyway sorry to disappoint you I don't do sexual relations in dark rooms in the back of gay bars. That's right up there at the top of my list of 'Things to avoid at all costs if possible.'
    Why would you step foot in a fagbar?
    You would be breathing in the same air with a bunch of anal-penetrating faggots ridden with who knows how many diseases.
    You might contact AIDS just by sitting on the stool, just think of all the fucked assholes that were sweating their aids all over those seats ...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Why would you step foot in a fagbar?
    You would be breathing in the same air with a bunch of anal-penetrating faggots ridden with who knows how many diseases.
    You might contact AIDS just by sitting on the stool, just think of all the fucked assholes that were sweating their aids all over those seats …

that's exactly why they go to fag bars
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ You seem like a grape juice type.

Anyway sorry to disappoint you I don't do sexual relations in dark rooms in the back of gay bars. That's right up there at the top of my list of 'Things to avoid at all costs if possible.'

you're still a self-admitted faggot.
    OP said "heterosexuals" you mongs
    I've never cared if people were gay for as long as I can remember, at least back til the 2nd grade when I learned what the word gay means, but I've always kind of thought the word homophobia was stupid because it's not like people are afraid of gay people like they are spiders or heights. But as I get older I'm starting to realize it's a very accurate term. There's simply no other explanation for the reaction people like infinitycuck and hiki-whatever have towards something so arbitrary as who strangers choose to have sex with. Like for real, infinitycuck definitely has some repressed homosexuality in his little brain somewhere that he is terrified of letting out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

MUH "lifestyle"
    I wanna go. We don't have those here...
Jump to Top