User Controls

pitbulls maul a cat

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1ca_1499385103
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I could not watch that after the dogs got away.
    I'm guessing the cat didn't make it.
    :36:
    cerakote African Astronaut
    pit bulls are the worst dog. the whole breed needs to either be exterminated or converted into military attack mongrels
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I could not watch that after the dogs got away.
    I'm guessing the cat didn't make it.
    :36:

the cat made it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cerakote pit bulls are the worst dog. the whole breed needs to either be exterminated or converted into military attack mongrels

pretty much this, the only people that tend to own pitbulls are ghetto trash that have them as some kind of false pride symbol that you can smell a mile away.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    'yeh look at me, i'm hard coz i got a dog'

lol

Originally posted by Bill Krozby pretty much this, the only people that tend to own pitbulls are ghetto trash that have them as some kind of false pride symbol that you can smell a mile away.

yeah. for a loyal dog capable of fighting but not being aggressive, get a rottweiler or heidelberg/german shepherd.
    Originally posted by NARCassist 'yeh look at me, i'm hard coz i got a dog'

lol

I GOT TEH TATS DAH GUNS N TEH DOGE NIGGA!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I GOT TEH TATS DAH GUNS N TEH DOGE NIGGA!

my trap got the dogs fo when them broke nibbas run up
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby the cat made it.

Good I love my kitty's.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    fuck knows who'd wanna go picking up dog turds after them anyways.

infinityshock Black Hole
    the absolute best part was that face plant by that gymnastics expert.

the second best part was knowing that some stupid cat was gnawned into pussy-burger. fucking cats...theyre evil vermin and should be exterminated.

that being said...those two dogs should be put down. if theyd do that to a cat...theyd do that to a kid, or person. that...and they are the epitome of 'uncontrollable' considering they failed to obey their master. additionally...that human lawn-dart should be prohibited from owning anything other than a caged gerbil or goldfish since shes already demonstrated she has no ability to control her property.
    poor kitty. i'm glad he made it though, that's one tough cat. the woman and two dogs should be put down
    hot
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Dumb fucks like that need their heads bashed in.
    made me lol kinda
    Originally posted by sploo made me lol kinda

thats because your'e like bill the cat 2.0, but at least he doesnt live in his parents basement.
    Originally posted by greenplastic poor kitty. i'm glad he made it though, that's one tough cat. the woman and two dogs should be put down

the fat retard couldn't even hold the leash or kick the dog hard enough. But those are her beloved animals.

when she fell she had to take a couple breaths because she's a pig
    WHO LET THE DOges OUT?!

Originally posted by infinityshock the absolute best part was that face plant by that gymnastics expert.

the second best part was knowing that some stupid cat was gnawned into pussy-burger. fucking cats…theyre evil vermin and should be exterminated.

that being said…those two dogs should be put down. if theyd do that to a cat…theyd do that to a kid, or person. that…and they are the epitome of 'uncontrollable' considering they failed to obey their master. additionally…that human lawn-dart should be prohibited from owning anything other than a caged gerbil or goldfish since shes already demonstrated she has no ability to control her property.

I thought you didn't click on my links.
Jump to Top