User Controls

bling, need your advice pal

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    am hoping you'll have pasty knowledge coz these ameriwanks won't even know what a pasty is. i just been given a vegeterian pasty, should i eat it? with me being a carnivore and very much not a veggie, won't it not poison me or summing?

also, don't get bant again before you answer this, it's very important, am ungry mate.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist am hoping you'll have pasty knowledge coz these ameriwanks won't even know what a pasty is. i just been given a vegeterian pasty, should i eat it? with me being a carnivore and very much not a veggie, won't it not poison me or summing?

whos tits was the pasty stuck to?
    Originally posted by Brother kyle do tha lick

wherer my btc

already sent to 1ffygUt6uioyHiuiftyfb6YBvye45rtyfynohftyfiF9ugy

did you not get them?

that's your wallet address right? scron plz don't tell me you give me the wrong addy and i gone sent 34btc to some random shitfucker. its on you bruv, don't be asking for more, i copy/pasta'd that shit in bro.

you think i'm stupid like i'm just gonna send moar coin? fuck off an try some other mug pal.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    stick ur nob in it to test the heat if its not to hot
    finally i'm fucking starving. already did that, i fucked it like 5 times while i was waiting for you to get back. got a blister on the end of my knob. shud i eat it now? i just wanna know if vegetarianalism will kill me.

Are your pasties different than ours? I thought it was just a yooper thing lol
    Originally posted by Kinkou Are your pasties different than ours? I thought it was just a yooper thing lol

i would say absolutely. only pasties made in cornwall can be called cornish pasties, its the law.

I've never actually had one. I didn't know they had them in Europe. My mind is blown.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Kinkou Are your pasties different than ours? I thought it was just a yooper thing lol

Pastries from the UK tend to be more bland than other pastries. brits like scones, krumpets, and things like that.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Pastries from the UK tend to be more bland than other pastries. brits like scones, krumpets, and things like that.

there's nothing bland about a pasty i'll have you know. just the other day i had a steak and doom bar one. it was delicious.

I didn't say pastry derp derp
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ???
    Pasties are like meat filled dumpling things they have here in northern Michigan. Am I just thinking of the wrong thing? Lol
    Originally posted by Kinkou Pasties are like meat filled dumpling things they have here in northern Michigan. Am I just thinking of the wrong thing? Lol

kind of like a pie but different shape

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Brother kyle shit nigga wtf is that thatrs not me.

Hey, my old avatar.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by NARCassist kind of like a pie but different shape

this is actually a fairly common food item in america but as kinkou said theyre generally called a pie here (pigeon pie, mince pie, shepherds pie, etc)

the pic you posted looks like a pot pie except in nearly hotpocket format. if you havent ever had pot pies, theyre basically just stew in a pie crust. but the filling in that... hnnnng. lamb is awesome and its even better with mint jelly and both of those things together sounds like a good way to bust a nut with no stimulation
    Originally posted by cerakote this is actually a fairly common food item in america but as kinkou said theyre generally called a pie here (pigeon pie, mince pie, shepherds pie, etc)

the pic you posted looks like a pot pie except in nearly hotpocket format. if you havent ever had pot pies, theyre basically just stew in a pie crust. but the filling in that… hnnnng. lamb is awesome and its even better with mint jelly and both of those things together sounds like a good way to bust a nut with no stimulation

i'm english pal, course i've had a pie or two.

Jump to Top