User Controls

Counter gang stalking strike

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I have been a TI for the last 6 years. I've gone through a lot, I'm thinking the best way to protect myself Is a counter campaign potentially with the help of the bandito biker gang who are hip to this technology, (what better way to fight a gang with another gang, ami right?)

At 3am I wake up every night to the sound of a dog flossing his teeth / a rooster crowing, its not a real dog or a real rooster, but just a sound device put outside my window somewhere, (the sound of the rooster/dog is always the same, obvious farce)

The other day I by chance dropped a salt shaker behind my refrigerator and to my surprise a painting I painted of lenord cohen was behind my fridge, wtf. That's on obvious red flag.

But anyhow my real question and maybe sophie can help me with this, but I want to make a ham radio esque / microwave gun that I can install in my car to divert there strike and confuse them. I'm just sick and tired of the fucking identity games.

It's just fucked up all the bullshit I have to put up with I'm always feeling, stressed, nervous, and guilty even though I don't do anything wrong anymore. Zok jr, used to talk with me about this kinda stuff and its just very strange that now he "died in a car accident"

youre outta your goddamn mind
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Woopdee. I woke up to machine gun fire today. Twice
    what the fuck
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Woopdee. I woke up to machine gun fire today. Twice

No shit?
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Well, a simple spark-gap transmitter should be sufficient to at least cause interference with radio hearing technology. Maybe not make it go away entirely, but disrupt it. Other than that, good luck, because the whole point of gang stalking is that it can be both technology based and also when necessary, entirely people based, or psychological. Community spy networks.

What they do to me lately is they'll shout things in public, mostly insults like "nazi". When they aren't using that simple method, or even V2K, they're having people on smartphones pretend like they're watching a youtube video or talking to someone, and the phone will just repeat insults and such out loud, so the person can deny they said anything.

They also sensitize people to keywords, so that if you record something, and play it back, it won't necessarily be what you thought it was. They get your mind to play tricks on you.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Have you considered quiting drugs?
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Admin Have you considered quiting drugs?

Literally this.
    We'reAllBrownNosers African Astronaut
    Drugs are kinda retarded except for shrooms and weed or crystal DMT in a meth pipe, but even if you quit drugs, this probably won't make the stalking go away. They watch people like a hawk, usually due to their ancestry, and they hold them to higher standards than the rest of you swine.
Jump to Top