User Controls

complete psychoanalysis of lanny

Last fall I took a couple psychology courses which were pretty good. I learned a lot about how the mind works, and even how to "mind fuck" people, although that took some extrapolation of the material on my part. Anyways I'm pretty sure since no one else here is educated, I'm the most qualified user to give a psychoanalysis of lanny.

Where to begin? Lanny is an alcoholic programmer who places no confidence in any sort of physical skill. He believes that being in shape and being capable of defending yourself are brutish traits that he has superseded by becoming a programmer. This is a very natural path for someone with those traits. However, he is also an alcoholic, which means he is not happy. This indicates to me that he is not being truthful when he says he has no desire to be able to defend himself. I believe it is a point of insecurity for him.

In an attempt to overcome the cognitive dissonance he feels at being physically weak but not wanting to be and also not being willing to put in the work to get stronger, he created niggas in space because he knew a bunch of retarded zoklet junkies who weren't so interestd in tech would join, and he could be viewed as the smartest person on the website.

Think about it. Why doesn't he ban scrawn? Because he wants him here. It gives lanny a sense of purpose to continue running the site and see people trolling, because he can automatically classify it in his mind as "oh, look, there's a person who is less intelligent than I!" as glee lights up his face. There is very little actual discussion that would resemble what totse started from on this website. But he keeps it up. So he must be thriving off of our responses.

But why does someone so smart like lanny need validation from a bunch of internet junkies? I believe that this is his ego, his source of power. His programming job is full of idiots who tell him what to do all day, even when he knows that the ideas they give him are going to fuck shit up. Then he gets home, pours a glass of stiff vermouth, and laughs. As the shitposts roll out before his very eyes, he is the king of this world.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Complete analysis.

3 paragraphs.

XD
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    + on the vermouth meme
    --- on "taking a couple of psychology courses" but apparently not even getting to Beyond the Pleasure Principle. There are so many more interesting, more credible, and more embarrassing explanations of alcoholism than "compensating for physical weakness"

I give it a 3/10.

Originally posted by greenplastic he created niggas in space because he knew a bunch of retarded zoklet junkies who weren't so interestd in tech would join, and he could be viewed as the smartest person on the website.

It's obvious that you think that I think I'm smarter than you, it's a recurrent theme. It seems to cause some degree of distress, otherwise it wouldn't be apparent. Freud would probably diagnose a minor inferiority complex, I prefer to think it's a case of projection, compensation for your own sense of superiority and the guilt that comes with the realization it's an unbecoming character trait. For what it's worth I don't think I'm any smarter than you.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    That's a pretty accurate analysis. You have to be pretty intuitive to pick up on Lanny's many layers.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    like an onion bitches
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by greenplastic "mind fuck"

come rape my mind.
    Originally posted by Lanny + on the vermouth meme
    — on "taking a couple of psychology courses" but apparently not even getting to Beyond the Pleasure Principle. There are so many more interesting, more credible, and more embarrassing explanations of alcoholism than "compensating for physical weakness"

I give it a 3/10.

It's obvious that you think that I think I'm smarter than you, it's a recurrent theme. It seems to cause some degree of distress, otherwise it wouldn't be apparent. Freud would probably diagnose a minor inferiority complex, I prefer to think it's a case of projection, compensation for your own sense of superiority and the guilt that comes with the realization it's an unbecoming character trait. For what it's worth I don't think I'm any smarter than you.

tee hee

The psych courses I made up. I've only taken one psych course ever, in high school like 10 years ago and I was high as balls every single day and don't remember shit. Of course addiction is compllcated ass thing that could have damn near infinite causes.

I don't really think you are smarter than I am or that anyone is smarter than anyone in reality. If you've seen some of my recent posts I think I even talked about how trying to measure or quantify overall intelligence is pointless because it's just arbitrary as fuck for so many reasons that I won't bother to list out because I'm sure you already know them. That's kind of why the meme is funny. I mentioned before that for like a solid year on this site all I did was talk about how retarded and incapable I was, just for the lulz. It's the same when I "act smart" here. There's freedom in the fact that nobody from NIS is going to ever be hiring me or anything like that, and I can therefore present myself in any light I wish and use this website to channel the DYLAN inside of me, if you know what I mean.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I feel ya bruh, I feel ya
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic Last fall I took a couple psychology courses which were pretty good. I learned a lot about how the mind works, and even how to "mind fuck" people, although that took some extrapolation of the material on my part. Anyways I'm pretty sure since no one else here is educated, I'm the most qualified user to give a psychoanalysis of lanny.

Where to begin? Lanny is an alcoholic programmer who places no confidence in any sort of physical skill. He believes that being in shape and being capable of defending yourself are brutish traits that he has superseded by becoming a programmer. This is a very natural path for someone with those traits. However, he is also an alcoholic, which means he is not happy. This indicates to me that he is not being truthful when he says he has no desire to be able to defend himself. I believe it is a point of insecurity for him.

In an attempt to overcome the cognitive dissonance he feels at being physically weak but not wanting to be and also not being willing to put in the work to get stronger, he created niggas in space because he knew a bunch of retarded zoklet junkies who weren't so interestd in tech would join, and he could be viewed as the smartest person on the website.

Think about it. Why doesn't he ban scrawn? Because he wants him here. It gives lanny a sense of purpose to continue running the site and see people trolling, because he can automatically classify it in his mind as "oh, look, there's a person who is less intelligent than I!" as glee lights up his face. There is very little actual discussion that would resemble what totse started from on this website. But he keeps it up. So he must be thriving off of our responses.

But why does someone so smart like lanny need validation from a bunch of internet junkies? I believe that this is his ego, his source of power. His programming job is full of idiots who tell him what to do all day, even when he knows that the ideas they give him are going to fuck shit up. Then he gets home, pours a glass of stiff vermouth, and laughs. As the shitposts roll out before his very eyes, he is the king of this world.

aren't you the same retard that tried that on me and was 99.9999% wrong?
    greenplastic, then if you're correct about the tech junkies popping up on here.. how come there isn't a read area with "how to code" tutorials aka tuts

We need video tuts on how to code in python and whatever

how to learn I.T. and tricks of the masters

not "how to rob bank card numbers" there seriously is nothing even troll funny about that. it's fucked up getting hit by these idiots.

Or how to build backyard weapons.

place positive learning sht on here and Lanny might have a website that gets a million hits a day.. he has to register this thing first. firefox doesn't like it :|
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Lanny There are so many more interesting, more credible, and more embarrassing explanations of alcoholism than "compensating for physical weakness"

Lanny, would you like me to attempt to uncover these explanations, to produce a psychoanalysis on your life and alcoholism, the causes of it?

I promise I'll keep it as concise as people and won't sperg out/go Hydro on you. Well, I understand why people skip my posts (Inferior reading speed, low intelligence, various other critical factors that lead low quality people to lacking an interest in the same subjects as me.), a lack of relevance and interest, but I could go all out as long as whatever I write is truly relevant and adds value.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    dredlock party
    Originally posted by infinityshock aren't you the same retard that tried that on me and was 99.9999% wrong?

uhhh I think you're thinking of mmmq except for that he was right
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic uhhh I think you're thinking of mmmq except for that he was right

dont know or care who it was. what i do know is it wasnt even close.
    Originally posted by infinityshock dont know or care who it was. what i do know is it wasnt even close.

lol, then why did you ask?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol, then why did you ask?

because i want you to tickle my ballsack with your tonsils
    well that's not a very logical outcome to expect
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic well that's not a very logical outcome to expect

considering your propensity to have mens penises plugging your various orifices, its perfectly plausible.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Do you have the ability to psychoanalyze a third party from Lanny's perspective? Like, see through his eyes and tell us how he would view a particular person or subject? I guess what I'm asking is, can you, like, channel Lanny, like those remote viewers do in the documentaries?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Do you have the ability to psychoanalyze a third party from Lanny's perspective? Like, see through his eyes and tell us how he would view a particular person or subject? I guess what I'm asking is, can you, like, channel Lanny, like those remote viewers do in the documentaries?

yes, i can
Jump to Top