User Controls

This isn't funny anymore Lanny, we need an ignore function

and we need it to work with threads as well as posts.

This place is constantly spammed by content-less posts from people like Bill Krozby, scron, bling, mash, infantcock, etc.

I mean just totally inane shit. It's unacceptable that we don't already have an ignore function to escape this.
    Originally posted by FinnyAvatarMafia BURN NIGGASIN.SPACE TO THE GROUND So everyone thats not malice or RisiR that posts more than one post every 10 hours is spamming now?

Holy fuck and people say I'm dellusoonal. Every fucking day I read GURR HURRR SAT IGNORE LUDY VURRRRRRRRR IM A FUCKING CUCK THAT CANBT SUBMIT A PULL OR WRITE A BROWSER SYRUPY T!! DURRRRR

I have my own ignore list custom built for my custom browser, for the longest time captain falcon and finny were on it but now I gotta turn it on again just for you and that other whining faggot. Either Sophie or risir , or both, who cares.

If ANYONE bitches about an IG ore list ever again I'll buy another 8ball of crank and give you cucks a real dose of spam. Seriously keep talking shit about me making the same threads over a d over and OVER AND KVER AND KWROER AND OWR &&&&&&&& over a d over and OVER AND KVER AND KWROER AND OWR &&&&&&&& over a d over and OVER AND KVER AND KWROER AND OWR &&&&&&&&

YOURE THE FUCKIBG SPAMMER RWTARD QUIT SPAMMING MY FORUM.

UNLIKE Lanny IM GIVING YOU ONE WARNING

ONE FINAL WARNING YOY FUCKING BITCH
    .M

SPAM MY FORUM AGAIN AND ILL NUKE YOYR ACCOUNT AND EVERY THREAD/POST YOU EVER MAKE UNTIL YOU ARE GONE FOREVER.FUCK

OFF!!!!!

Case in point.
    Also, please close registration.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    you don't need an ignore function to ignore somebody tho. just ignore them.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist you don't need an ignore function to ignore somebody tho. just ignore them.

But my eyes, MY EYES.
    Originally posted by FinnyAvatarMafia BURN NIGGASIN.SPACE TO THE GROUND Yes please, the value of my alts will skyrocket I could sell them for profit

https://niggasin.space/user/1111
    https://niggasin.space/user/1169
    https://niggasin.space/user/69
    https://niggasin.space/user/666

Thank you for listing them so they can conveniently be banned.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist you don't need an ignore function to ignore somebody tho. just ignore them.

the problem is that this textual diarrhea gets in the way of other content, as it is treated as equal to other content.
    Originally posted by Infïnityshock Your gonna ban 3000+ users all the way from the first few hundred? . bahahahaha Lanny is too much of a lush to do anything besides twirl his fidget spinner and pour more vermouth.

Just watch, the forum is gonna break if he tries to do anything because the reality is Lanny actually sucks at coding and his lifestyle is not a secret haxxor web developer. He has a girlfriend and a social life which is why he can't put any effort into this mess

Once reg is closed, your alts will be finite and it'll be easy to whack-a-mole them as they emerge because you are a fucktard and can't be subtle for the life of you. This is all attention whoring and you want to be caught.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Lanny likes things this way. And like he said many times, if you don't like it, you can leave. He doesn't care what you say.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL He doesn't care what you say.

Aww. Just like how we don't care what you say. (#^.^#)
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Infïnityshock You can't edit your first post I stead of spam double posting?

CASE IN POINT

idiot
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Once reg is closed, your alts will be finite and it'll be easy to whack-a-mole them as they emerge because you are a fucktard and can't be subtle for the life of you. This is all attention whoring and you want to be caught.

exactly. if y'all stop giving them the attention sooner or later they'll go to 4chan or reddit or some other shitty site. your all keeping them here by indulging their attention whoring. you only got yourselves to blame.

Originally posted by Dargo Aww. Just like how we don't care what you say. (#^.^#)

I was being sarcastic, kid.
    I enjoy seeing posts and ignoring them knowing the other poster will feel butthurt

/sadism
    Originally posted by NARCassist exactly. if y'all stop giving them the attention sooner or later they'll go to 4chan or reddit or some other shitty site. your all keeping them here by indulging their attention whoring. you only got yourselves to blame.

Already addressed this retarded idea.
    I'm telling you, no one here spams/shitposts for no reason. There's a very good reason why they do. But you all would rather just ignore that truth, and hastily conclude that force and exclusion are the only viable solutions. That is on you, not the spammers.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by FinnyAvatarMafia BURN NIGGASIN.SPACE TO THE GROUND So everyone thats not malice or RisiR that posts more than one post every 10 hours is spamming now?

Holy fuck and people say I'm dellusoonal. Every fucking day I read GURR HURRR SAT IGNORE LUDY VURRRRRRRRR IM A FUCKING CUCK THAT CANBT SUBMIT A PULL OR WRITE A BROWSER SYRUPY T!! DURRRRR

I have my own ignore list custom built for my custom browser, for the longest time captain falcon and finny were on it but now I gotta turn it on again just for you and that other whining faggot. Either Sophie or risir , or both, who cares.

If ANYONE bitches about an IG ore list ever again I'll buy another 8ball of crank and give you cucks a real dose of spam. Seriously keep talking shit about me making the same threads over a d over and OVER AND KVER AND KWROER AND OWR &&&&&&&& over a d over and OVER AND KVER AND KWROER AND OWR &&&&&&&& over a d over and OVER AND KVER AND KWROER AND OWR &&&&&&&&

YOURE THE FUCKIBG SPAMMER RWTARD QUIT SPAMMING MY FORUM.

UNLIKE Lanny IM GIVING YOU ONE WARNING

ONE FINAL WARNING YOY FUCKING BITCH
    .M

SPAM MY FORUM AGAIN AND ILL NUKE YOYR ACCOUNT AND EVERY THREAD/POST YOU EVER MAKE UNTIL YOU ARE GONE FOREVER.FUCK

OFF!!!!!

I hope for your sake, you had a keyboard and weren't pole shoveling on the transportation again, today.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I'm telling you, no one here spams/shitposts for no reason. There's a very good reason why they do. But you all would rather just ignore that truth, and hastily conclude that force and exclusion are the only viable solutions. That is on you, not the spammers.

Shut the fuck up.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Shut the fuck up.

Reported to Pakistan authorities.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Also, please close registration.

That and when it's open make it tedious to register, 1 million captchas. if somebody isn't a spammer a bit of hassle to reg shouldn't be too much of a problem

Closed reg for a bit and whack-a-mole for awhile is better than cucking the forum with an ignore function.
Jump to Top