User Controls

4th of July thread (Americans and patriotic tomodachis only)

This is a non-ironic, hate-free thread for celebrating the 4th of July on this pos BBS.

I just woke up, going to go wake 'n bake then reflect on the feels and how wonderful it is that not only was I born around the time of futurism, but I was born AMERICAN and not only that but in the best region too ... simulated reality CONFIRMED.

^ 4th of July livestream for you hikis and people outside of the holy land
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Fuck your rules.
    Originally posted by Sophie Fuck your rules.

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Fuck the USA and everything you are proud of.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by RisiR † Fuck the USA and everything you are proud of.

you're just mad because the usa is a lot better than your shitty saurkraut eating country. We kicked your ass and now your getting your ass kicked by the muzzies. fucking disgusting.
    STREAMING HAS ENDED

GOD BLESS AND HAPPY FOURTH

Post last edited by Hikikomori-Yume at 2017-07-05T00:10:38.892635+00:00
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume

I rode past a shitload of these things in Golden Gate Park with boxes of ensure. ensure is expensive.. I'm surprised no one pulled up and walked off with a shitload of them.

So obviously some freaky shit was being planned.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Fuck the USA and everything you are proud of.

Suck a fat one.. it was great during the 1970s and 80s (that was my youth.. i'm sure the 50s and 60s were fun too but I was only 4 existing the 60s)

I don't feel like it's America anymore. It's a global nation but in all the wrong ways. Sold out, everything pattened including your DNA, it's a free-for -ll, grab it now!

I don't feel the spirit anymore :( How can we bring it back!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    "Make America great again!"
    -Abraham Lincoln

1498 bc
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Suck a fat one.. it was great during the 1970s and 80s (that was my youth.. i'm sure the 50s and 60s were fun too but I was only 4 existing the 60s)

I don't feel like it's America anymore. It's a global nation but in all the wrong ways. Sold out, everything pattened including your DNA, it's a free-for -ll, grab it now!

I don't feel the spirit anymore :( How can we bring it back!

Talk to me again and I'll kill your entire family.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † Talk to me again and I'll kill your entire family.

suck a festering faggot niggers shit-encrusted cock, you illegal bosnian immigrant bitch.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're just mad because the usa is a lot better than your shitty saurkraut eating country. We kicked your ass and now your getting your ass kicked by the muzzies. fucking disgusting.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I hope you all had a good day.
    I'm wondering why no one ever talks of how smoking hawt our first lady is. I mean Damn. Why would she marry an orange peel for?
    No Offence President Donald
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I'm wondering why no one ever talks of how smoking hawt our first lady is. I mean Damn. Why would she marry an orange peel for?
    No Offence President Donald

the same reason any woman marries a man. money.
Jump to Top