User Controls

ATTN: RestStop

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Stop writing FAM in all caps. It's an abbreviation not an acronym. Write it thusly if you must: Fam. <- With a period. Like one would write Dr. <- With a period. Just don't all caps it FUCK.

Thank you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    It's more for exaggeration than proper typing but..I will take this into consideration.
    Sophie, how you can you say that FAM?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Phoenix Sophie, how you can you say that FAM?

infinityshock Black Hole
    anyone using those three letter in that ridiculous configuration is a fucking retard.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by infinityshock anyone using those three letter in that ridiculous configuration is a fucking retard.

It's because some people are so devoid of any kind of self sufficiency, they desperately need a feeling of belonging, of being a part of some kind of defined inner circle, of having even an imaginary support system. Lonely and desperate and attention-starved persons, they'll do and say anything to create "family" for themselves, even if it is all pretend and make-believe. It's a mental illness. And for them, a friendly acronym "normalizes" it, to say "It's OK. I'm OK. You're OK."
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's because some people are so devoid of any kind of self sufficiency, they desperately need a feeling of belonging, of being a part of some kind of defined inner circle, of having even an imaginary support system. Lonely and desperate and attention-starved persons, they'll do and say anything to create "family" for themselves, even if it is all pretend and make-believe. It's a mental illness. And for them, a friendly acronym "normalizes" it, to say "It's OK. I'm OK. You're OK."

Is that like making name whiskers for people?
    Originally posted by mmQ Is that like making name whiskers for people?

That does not actually establish any kind of dependence, son. Let's stick to the facts here, OK? "Fam" has a lot more implication than, say, "Darkie". There are degrees of familiarity to consider here. Just because I call a member Darkie doesn't translate to I'm ready for a group hug, you know?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That does not actually establish any kind of dependence, son. Let's stick to the facts here, OK? "Fam" has a lot more implication than, say, "Darkie". There are degrees of familiarity to consider here. Just because I call a member Darkie doesn't translate to I'm ready for a group hug, you know?

There's nothing wrong with a group hug you cartoon villain.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    >this thread

smh tbh fam
    It should be more a force than a fancy. For example: Temple of the Screaming Electron. The electron is screaming. It's not a family, it's a driving force, with a mission, with relevance, with electric attraction. The beauty of the baud. And you can belong, but not to some artificial bedtime story of a little dreamworld of butt-fuckers, where everyone hugs and gives the next guy a reach-around. What is so hard to understand about this concept?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It should be more a force than a fancy. For example: Temple of the Screaming Electron. The electron is screaming. It's not a family, it's a driving force, with a mission, with relevance, with electric attraction. The beauty of the baud. And you can belong, but not to some artificial bedtime story of a little dreamworld of butt-fuckers, where everyone hugs and gives the next guy a reach-around. What is so hard to understand about this concept?

Yeah i agree, totally. You can be close to people without being a fag about it. So why are we even having this conversation? You are ascribing more meaning to the word "fam" than there is in reality. When i say "bro" i don't literally mean brother. I mean "friend".
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Yeah i agree, totally. You can be close to people without being a fag about it. So why are we even having this conversation? You are ascribing more meaning to the word "fam" than there is in reality. When i say "bro" i don't literally mean brother. I mean "friend".

when you say fam you arent using it as a huggy kissy gumdrops my little pony faggot ass word its a term of non-fruity endearment
    Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    I was under the impression everybody here use fam ironiclly
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It should be more a force than a fancy. For example: Temple of the Screaming Electron. The electron was screaming. It's wasn't a family, it was a driving force, with a mission, with relevance, with electric attraction. The beauty of the baud. And you could of belonged, but not to some artificial bedtime story of a little dreamworld of butt-fuckers, where everyone hugs and gives the next guy a reach-around. What is so hard to understand about this concept?

ftfy

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's because some people are so devoid of any kind of self sufficiency, they desperately need a feeling of belonging, of being a part of some kind of defined inner circle, of having even an imaginary support system. Lonely and desperate and attention-starved persons, they'll do and say anything to create "family" for themselves, even if it is all pretend and make-believe. It's a mental illness. And for them, a friendly acronym "normalizes" it, to say "It's OK. I'm OK. You're OK."

the first one i noticed who did that extensively here was Bill Krozby...and he fits that definition to a T
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cerakote when you say fam you arent using it as a huggy kissy gumdrops my little pony faggot ass word its a term of non-fruity endearment

its not possible to use those three letters in that configuration in any way that isnt full on flaming faggotry. the only ones who use those letters in that configuration, are full on bottom fags in every sense of the word.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock its not possible to use those three letters in that configuration in any way that isnt full on flaming faggotry. the only ones who use those letters in that configuration, are full on bottom fags in every sense of the word.

says the guy who overuses the word "adorable"
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby says the guy who overuses the word "adorable"

stfu faggot.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu faggot.

no fuck you i hate you, tom
Jump to Top