User Controls

women with kids suck so bad

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I spoke to this lady off tinder that is 31 and she told me she was bathing her daughter and then she said she also has two sons and lives with her parents because her husband left her. She told me she can't hang because she's with her kids 24/7 and then told me she is going to a bar saturday.

And I asked her, "you take your kids to a bar?"

like why have so many kids just to live with your parents? seems kinda weak.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I don't know why people want to have kids at all. I just don't understand. life isn't that great (obvs. just an opinion) and you don't miss out on anything if you never existed.

is it just some weird desire to mold another person into what you wanted to be?
    a meal ticket?
    a mistake?

It's too much.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's the most selfish choice a can person can ever make, birthing a child. Attempting to raise one then has to become the most selfless thing you do for the rest of your life, to make up for your selfish, selfish choice. Nobody should have a kid, either, if they intend to give it up for adoption. We have enough. We will always have enough.

This girl's first mistake was having 3 kids with whatever type of fathers wouldn't be there to help her, but I don't think she fucking meant to have 3 kids so that she could raise them in her parents house, she's likely fucking broke because someone decided to have 3 children with her and then decided they couldn't handle being a father. So well she takes some credit, she gets credit for not giving up on them and trying to spend time raising them in lieu of going out all the time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Q

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I spoke to this lady off tinder that is 31 and she told me she was bathing her daughter and then she said she also has two sons and lives with her parents because her husband left her. She told me she can't hang because she's with her kids 24/7 and then told me she is going to a bar saturday.

Shut the fuck up, niggernips. You couldn't get laid in a morgue. That's why you have to fuck baleen whales instead of real humans
    Originally posted by mmQ It's the most selfish choice a can person can ever make, birthing a child. Attempting to raise one then has to become the most selfless thing you do for the rest of your life, to make up for your selfish, selfish choice. Nobody should have a kid, either, if they intend to give it up for adoption. We have enough. We will always have enough.

This girl's first mistake was having 3 kids with whatever type of fathers wouldn't be there to help her, but I don't think she fucking meant to have 3 kids so that she could raise them in her parents house, she's likely fucking broke because someone decided to have 3 children with her and then decided they couldn't handle being a father. So well she takes some credit, she gets credit for not giving up on them and trying to spend time raising them in lieu of going out all the time.

More like mmmQringe
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Q

Shut the fuck up, niggernips. You couldn't get laid in a morgue. That's why you have to fuck baleen whales instead of real humans

You sound kind of salty, son.
    Of course you would say this, Bill Krozby.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人 Of course you would say this, Bill Krozby.

of course you would say this §m£ÂgØL
    Bruh...BRUH

You abandoned your own child and made that slampig a single mother.
    Originally posted by Dargo Bruh…BRUH

You abandoned your own child and made that slampig a single mother.

she made herself a single mother and a slammer. (2 birds with one stone) and a zoklet abuser.

looks like the haters are out tonight.

and by the way im not your bruh.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby she made herself a single mother and a slammer. (2 birds with one stone) and a zoklet abuser.

looks like the haters are out tonight.

HAHAHA.

You have bragged about leaving her and getting away with not paying child support "because I don't want to". You also chose to fuck her as a slammer, since that is the only type of women you can get.

No one has ever stopped hating you.
    Originally posted by Dargo HAHAHA.

You have bragged about leaving her and getting away with not paying child support "because I don't want to". You also chose to fuck her as a slammer, since that is the only type of women you can get.

No one has ever stopped hating you.

I never bragged about leaving her. I was never with her, during most of her pregnancy I was dating someone else.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I was never with her, during most of her pregnancy I was dating someone else.

LOL. You think this makes it better.
    Originally posted by Dargo LOL. You think this makes it better.

No
    RestStop Space Nigga
    IDK it's one of those things that kinda gives me a loophole without looking like an asshole. "Um Yeah I just don't want to do the kid thing sorry." In reality that's usually not the thing that bothers me but I guess it's better than saying "well actually I think your stupid/ugly/worthless/a drain to society" etc..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You sound kind of salty, son.

You sound kind of doesn't-pay-child-support, kid
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I spoke to this lady off tinder that is 31 and she told me she was bathing her daughter and then she said she also has two sons and lives with her parents because her husband left her. She told me she can't hang because she's with her kids 24/7 and then told me she is going to a bar saturday.

that is overflowing with hypocrisy

nigger
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]

Agreed. Every "single" mom I've met is the exact same. They drink and party all the time because they "need a break" from their 20 year commitment, bitch about the "deadbeat dad" that they never let their kids see because he won't send her ungodly amounts of money, then they find some complete cuck willing to play daddy to their kids until it comes time to punish them, then it becomes "They aren't your kids you can't tell them what to do!". I fucking hate women.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Agreed. Every "single" mom I've met is the exact same. They drink and party all the time because they "need a break" from their 20 year commitment, bitch about the "deadbeat dad" that they never let their kids see because he won't send her ungodly amounts of money, then they find some complete cuck willing to play daddy to their kids until it comes time to punish them, then it becomes "They aren't your kids you can't tell them what to do!". I fucking hate women.

that's only funny because it's true.
    Originally posted by Dargo LOL. You think this makes it better.

Honestly the things Bill Krozby responds with sometimes. I'm not sure why or what makes him think they're good ideas but by god he says them.
Jump to Top