User Controls

Fuck a moral code, nigga!

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Infinitycuck doesn't spam as frequent as Scrawny but he is just as worthless.

inb4 weapons and.. hurr. I can pull the same shit out of my ass IF we truly need a speculative post about some military shit. I can also be wrong all the time when I try to act like I'm a real man who does real man work and I can google basic anatomy stuff. I can do all that WITHOUT being a parody version of a "random insult generator".

A bot is a better user than this asshole. Nobody likes him. aldra, shut the fuck up. There are more people here who like Scrawny than there are people on the planet that can tolerate the presence of this disgusting loser.

Post in this thread if you have a reason why this Florida nigger shouldn't be banned.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cerakote African Astronaut
    implying he wouldnt just evade the ban like scron
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by GENGHIS SCRON KING OF THE MONGOL VOID I was banned? when?.,

I think someone has been impersonating me trying to get me in trouble. rattox af

I think you, and your hundreds of alt accounts, are being framed. There's evil afoot, no doubt.
    If there wasn't a captcha, people would report posts hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, of times, and flood Lanny's inbox.
    Originally posted by GENGHIS SCRON KING OF THE MONGOL VOID I cant even report posts the captcha always breaks for me :/

I think me and bling are banned from reporting posts but he abused it, It never worked for me.

/

this is also why I don't post on 4chan. I can't do captchas and too lazy to buy a pass.

Just message Lanny directly. Same thing, no captcha.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † Infinitycuck doesn't spam as frequent as Scrawny but he is just as worthless.

inb4 weapons and.. hurr. I can pull the same shit out of my ass IF we truly need a speculative post about some military shit. I can also be wrong all the time when I try to act like I'm a real man who does real man work and I can google basic anatomy stuff. I can do all that WITHOUT being a parody version of a "random insult generator".

A bot is a better user than this asshole. Nobody likes him. aldra, shut the fuck up. There are more people here who like Scrawny than there are people on the planet that can tolerate the presence of this disgusting loser.

Post in this thread if you have a reason why this Florida nigger shouldn't be banned.

go douche yourself, faggot...your pussy has a desert
    Originally posted by infinityshock go douche yourself, faggot…your pussy has a desert

RisiR is a genuine victim. Please leave the poor kid alone. And he doesn't want to be ass-raped, OK?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL RisiR is a genuine victim. Please leave the poor kid alone. And he doesn't want to be ass-raped, OK?

lies. he enjoys it as much as Bill Krozby
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I kinda like Scrawny again, haha.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † I kinda like Scrawny again, haha.

you can let him use your asshole when im done with it
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by RisiR † Post in this thread if you have a reason why this Florida nigger shouldn't be banned.

if people are to be banned every time your bart has been hurt this place would be empty cept for you, lanny and scrawny.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    RisiR is beyond good and evil.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by cerakote implying he wouldnt just evade the ban like scron

I'd like to see him have to change his name, at least. I think he's pretty attached to infinityshock so maybe it would take the wind out of his sails and he'd decide it wasn't the with the effort to do the alt game. That's the best case scenario anyway.

That ignore function though. That's the ticket.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I vote ban.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I'd like to see him have to change his name, at least. I think he's pretty attached to infinityshock so maybe it would take the wind out of his sails and he'd decide it wasn't the with the effort to do the alt game. That's the best case scenario anyway.

That ignore function though. That's the ticket.

you're gay, pathetic, and a faggot. you may now suck my balls.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † I vote ban.

the only vote you get is if you're going to spit or swallow.

nevermind. you don't get a vote.
    I like how you only start caring about him after he called you a bitch and whatnot in TRT.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dargo I like how you only start caring about him after he called you a bitch and whatnot in TRT.

if he gets a broken vagina over being called a bitch he's going to need to find a new line of work, because every one of his clients is going to call him 'bitch' as they ravage his asshole.

that's probably the origin of that thread he made about quitting his career. too many men were mean to him and now he has hurt feelings.

boo hoo. he should start a go fund me to buy a puppy.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by RisiR † I vote ban.

Solutions should at least be effective, circumventing a ban doesn't seem that hard. Maybe if lan closed the reg for a bit but that seems a bit much.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nil Solutions should at least be effective, circumventing a ban doesn't seem that hard. Maybe if lan closed the reg for a bit but that seems a bit much.

go make your own bbs and you can ban me as much as you want. until that happens...stfu and post nude selfies.
Jump to Top