User Controls

LPT: If your ever desperatly need to escape handcuffs, cut off your thumb instead of your hand.

Actually you could probably just break or dislocate if.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Bore small wrists.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Oh god, can you imagine how it would feel, how much it would suck, if you actually cut off your entire hand in a situation like this and then later realized you could have done this?

I kind of want to look for cases of this, a simple search for "man cuts off own hand" should do it, and then contact them to tell them this just in case they've never realized it before and no one has ever told them (Kind of a really awkward thing to bring up.).

There are bound to be multiple people that fit this scenario.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    or carry a handcuff key up your asshole and shit it out when you need it
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Handcuffs are very easy to remove. All you have to do is lick the area around the base of your thumb, put the cuff between your feet, and pull up hard. It comes off right away. Well, unless you have oversized hands.
    Originally posted by Malice Oh god, can you imagine how it would feel, how much it would suck, if you actually cut off your entire hand in a situation like this and then later realized you could have done this?

I kind of want to look for cases of this, a simple search for "man cuts off own hand" should do it, and then contact them to tell them this just in case they've never realized it before and no one has ever told them (Kind of a really awkward thing to bring up.).

There are bound to be multiple people that fit this scenario.

lmao, less' do it
    hmm, cant find anything
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Heh, multiple threads/posts on this very thread subject came up: https://www.google.com/search?q=man+cuts+off+hand+handcuffs&oq=man+cuts+off+hand+handcuffs&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64l3.5241j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Looks like other people realized the same thing.

I mean, to be fair, in that situation nearly everyone is bound to hastened, highly emotional, and extremely desperate. I could definitely see a large percentage of people overlooking this option and making that mistake.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You could just rip your thumb right off with your teeth.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You could just rip your thumb right off with your teeth.

I'm pretty sure we can't gnaw through our own thumb bone.
    Locnar9 Yung Blood
    When I was 16 and I was talking to Piles of Crack on TOTSE, I'd called him up after my BF blew me off after I'd tried to kill myself with pills. I ended up taking 90 percs, Porbably 40 hydrocodone (both 10mg pills), 90 soma, 90 1mg xannax. I was so fucked up. He'd called and I had to fight 6 cops in my front yard, nd escaped handcuffs 5 times, with simply with my brute strength. I got out 3 times with IV's in my hands. Finally calmed down. My father said he saw the whole thing and it was bullshit, the cop grabbed me first, when I didn't do shit. fuck, I was sitting down even. Anyway... yes...

I don't need to break shit, and I have pretty big hands for being a woman. I was strong ad fuck, it was scary, back then.

A few month's later I did it sober twice to show off to the cop who came to baker act me... he didn't baker act me and was just called to take me, I did shit wrong that time too, but that was my grandmother calling being a nigger because she locked me out of the fucking house and I had to go to fucking work. I hate that cunt these days. But anyway... I was nice and didn't wanna cause him trouble since he tried to be cool and decent about it... he even said the guy who bakered me was an asshole... he was.... so meh... he was surprised to see me escape twice. Second time, he tightened them even tighter to see if I could get out then, lmfao... I could... He said he was glad I was cooperative lol.

Post last edited by Locnar9 at 2017-07-03T04:17:24.041079+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Locnar9 When I was 16 and I was talking to Piles of Crack on TOTSE, I'd called him up after my BF blew me off after I'd tried to kill myself with pills. I ended up taking 90 percs, Porbably 40 hydrocodone (both 10mg pills), 90 soma, 90 1mg xannax. I was so fucked up. He'd called and I had to fight 6 cops in my front yard, nd escaped handcuffs 5 times, with simply with my brute strength. I got out 3 times with IV's in my hands. Finally calmed down. My father said he saw the whole thing and it was bullshit, the cop grabbed me first, when I didn't do shit. fuck, I was sitting down even. Anyway… yes…

I don't need to break shit, and I have pretty big hands for being a woman. I was strong ad fuck, it was scary, back then.

A few month's later I did it sober twice to show off to the cop who came to baker act me… he didn't baker act me and was just called to take me, I did shit wrong that time too, but that was my grandmother calling being a nigger because she locked me out of the fucking house and I had to go to fucking work. I hate that cunt these days. But anyway… I was nice and didn't wanna cause him trouble since he tried to be cool and decent about it… he even said the guy who bakered me was an asshole… he was…. so meh… he was surprised to see me escape twice. Second time, he tightened them even tighter to see if I could get out then, lmfao… I could… He said he was glad I was cooperative lol.

Bullshit you lying whore.
    Originally posted by Locnar9 When I was 16 and I was talking to Piles of Crack on TOTSE, I'd called him up after my BF blew me off after I'd tried to kill myself with pills. I ended up taking 90 percs, Porbably 40 hydrocodone (both 10mg pills), 90 soma, 90 1mg xannax. I was so fucked up. He'd called and I had to fight 6 cops in my front yard, nd escaped handcuffs 5 times, with simply with my brute strength. I got out 3 times with IV's in my hands. Finally calmed down. My father said he saw the whole thing and it was bullshit, the cop grabbed me first, when I didn't do shit. fuck, I was sitting down even. Anyway… yes…

A few month's later I did it sober twice to show off to the cop who came to baker act me… he didn't baker act me and was just called to take me, I did shit wrong that time too, but that was my grandmother calling being a nigger because she locked me out of the fucking house and I had to go to fucking work. I hate that cunt these days. But anyway… I was nice and didn't wanna cause him trouble since he tried to be cool and decent about it… he even said the guy who bakered me was an asshole… he was…. so meh… he was surprised to see me escape twice. Second time, he tightened them even tighter to see if I could get out then, lmfao… I could… He said he was glad I was cooperative lol.

Post last edited by Locnar9 at 2017-07-03T04:17:24.041079+00:00

Sounds like some interesting roleplay possibilities...
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I don't think you could just hack off your thumb to get out, it's not the area past the first knuckle that keeps you from getting your hand out of cuffs, it's the bone all the way back to your wrist. You'd have to like a sizable portion of your palm off too. I can't really even think of a situation where you'd even be able to cut chunks of your hand off while being in handcuffs.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    also reminds of me this scene lol

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Handcuffs are very easy to remove. All you have to do is lick the area around the base of your thumb, put the cuff between your feet, and pull up hard. It comes off right away. Well, unless you have oversized hands.

Clearly you've never been arrested.
    I wonder if you couldn't trick a bunch of jihadists into chopping your hands off and thus out of handcuffs by stealing something.
    I feel that if I wasn't such a fat ass I could get handcuffed hands in front of me, but never actually get them off unless I managed to pick the lock (which is supposedly easy, but I doubt it)
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by 霍比特人 I wonder if you couldn't trick a bunch of jihadists into chopping your hands off and thus out of handcuffs by stealing something.

The holy blade of allah is so swift your hands will be gone the instant you touch something that doesn't belong to you.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Just keep a handcuff key on you. I know multiple people who already do this. A nigga finna' cop these too:

Post last edited by RestStop at 2017-07-03T08:31:39.042828+00:00
Jump to Top