User Controls

KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU KINKOU

Easily the biggest cuck this forum ever had. She did several front page flushes and raccked up 1000 posts which earned my respect and I added her on facebook.

Now shes just a burnt out whore and half her posts were 5+ year old bullshit from her facebook. Probably too busy showing off her fat disgusting fanny in tinychat to all those desperate deranged faggots.

Also she is useless on facebook as well just like everyone else I have on there from here.

Even your best and brightest are wheak whites deluxe... at least they aren't cucks.

I can't believe I ever thought anyone here was cool.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Six*Six*Scronald3 Easily the biggest cuck this forum ever had. She did several front page flushes and raccked up 1000 posts which earned my respect and I added her on facebook.

Now shes just a burnt out whore and half her posts were 5+ year old bullshit from her facebook. Probably too busy showing off her fat disgusting fanny in tinychat to all those desperate deranged faggots.

Also she is useless on facebook as well just like everyone else I have on there from here.

Even your best and brightest are wheak whites deluxe… at least they aren't cucks.

I can't believe I ever thought anyone here was cool.

everyone knows its a fake account. stfu about the not-her, you stupid faggot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    fred flintstone fred

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I will be incorporating sorehead into my irl insulting vocabulary. Thank you.
Jump to Top