User Controls

My burger king queen

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Every week for the last several weeks I go into a burger shop and come up behind this girl and say hey whats up cupcake, and I will give her ten dollars and a hug and she will make me a hamburger and let me have 2 brews so thats basically a 10 dollar value. If she ever quit or quit doing that for me I would never go there again.

We watched xmen on the big screen , but check out this burger, and I also got a root beer with it too.

I'm probably going to go to sleep because I feel heavy right now

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I just fucking hate you, man.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR † I just fucking hate you, man.

why are german faggots like you so against american value meals?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby why are german faggots like you so against american value meals?

he's not german, faggot. he's bosnian.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'm against the way you exist. It has nothing to do with you being a Yankee cunt.

Just your entire existence. It bothers me.
    Originally posted by infinityshock he's not german, faggot. he's bosnian.

nah he's german, you fucktard, quit trying de-rail my threads before I fuck you up, so take a step back you nigger
    Originally posted by RisiR † I'm against the way you exist. It has nothing to do with you being a Yankee cunt.

Just your entire existence. It bothers me.

I'm not a yankee bud, I'm from the south and I hate yankees as well. And maybe you shouldn't be bothered so easily and just sit down and have a hamburger and a brew like a normal person and put our differences aside. mmmmmk?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You exploit people like a fucking leech, nigga. Bitch ass nigga.

I'd have a burger and a beer with you if we paid... well, at least fucking appreciated the free shit. Fuck you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nah he's german, you fucktard, quit trying de-rail my threads before I fuck you up, so take a step back you nigger

you're a fucking comedian. the only fucking up youre capable of doing is when your bent over in front of your boyfriend with his cock crammed up your tailpipe.
    Riser.... are you really a bonsnian nigger man?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm not a yankee bud, I'm from the south and I hate yankees as well. And maybe you shouldn't be bothered so easily and just sit down and have a hamburger and a brew like a normal person and put our differences aside. mmmmmk?

I was born in NYC, bitch. howdya like me now, wetback.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    No.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Riser…. are you really a bonsnian nigger man?

he's a bosnian nigger bitch.
    Originally posted by infinityshock he's a bosnian nigger bitch.

source?
    Originally posted by infinityshock I was born in NYC, bitch. howdya like me now, wetback.

I don't give a fuck where you were born fuck face, that doesn't make a difference you anchor baby
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Bill is a crackbaby.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Bill is a crackbaby.

you're just mad because he outed you as a Bosnian
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Bosnian here. Can I help clear up any issues?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Bosnian here. Can I help clear up any issues?

stfu nigger
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't give a fuck where you were born fuck face, that doesn't make a difference you anchor baby

I'm American, you handsome and well tanned individualned wetback spic spawn
Jump to Top