User Controls

Aryan people, wake up! Arise! And return to your Christian ways

https://altright.com/2017/06/29/traditional-christianity-is-making-a-comeback-in-france/

In dark times like this we must band together and unite under a common banner, in this case, Christianity.
    Oh how I loathed religion growing up, but we're nearing an apocalyptic scenario right now and it seems that maybe religion will prove useful.
    The mudslime invasion (kalergi plan) of Europe has awoken the people and more and more youth are turning to Christianity.
    Just think, if everyone started living more of a Godly life then we wouldn't have issues like genocide, international jediry, multiculturalism, disease, drug epidemics etc ...
    People need to realize the only thing standing in our way ... is our MINDSET, our PERSPECTIVE.
    If everyone believed themselves to be on some holy righteous quest to protect the European people, their homeland and the fate of their children and every unborn European that will ever exist for the rest of time, then within a month we could set things right.

God Bless.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You mean the jedi cult founded by jedis and corrupted by literally every powerful leader in history? Nah, fuck that noise.
    Originally posted by RisiR † You mean the jedi cult founded by jedis and corrupted by literally every powerful leader in history? Nah, fuck that noise.

Ok, if we can do this without Christianity then great ... but we shouldn't ignore it completely, it could serve as a tool to unite all the European peoples together.

tbh after the jwo problem is taken care of and world peace is restored, I hope people will drop religion altogether.
    We should adopt a more science-based, nature-worshipping dogma.
    The Universe, everything within it, including us, and our home planet should be what people pray to and worship, not some scam invented by the jedis to enslave humanity and I can tell you existence is not the byproduct of anything resembling humanity (although it's possible this universe was created by beings that descended from humans).
    infinityshock Black Hole
    fuck organized religion.

it is the enemy of the white race.
    I have few white friends. but then again I don't really have any friends. But white people are the weirdest people I know..sometimes it's amusing, usually annoying or hostile ways.

unless they're good at being polite. they can fool you for a while.
Jump to Top