User Controls

has there been a day in NIS/redfern/zoklet history...

that zill the zattoxfish hasn't been mocked endlessly and humiliated by like at least 3 ppl? i can't remember once
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    He was actually a well liked poster at one point. A couple of people pointed out that he was their favorite poster.

Then I planted a seed. :)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † He was actually a well liked poster at one point. A couple of people pointed out that he was their favorite poster.

Then I planted a seed. :)

"A couple of people."

"Rocklin and Fangle."

If I recleckcleck Jill had BY FAR the most posts on rdfrn, like nearly scrawny level ratio, and he had one of the lowest THANKS COUNTS.

But he's just fighting back! -SpectraL

RizieR can you plant the seed that uproots him and leaves him to wither and die in a random pile of shit somewhere in someone's back yard?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol rocklin and fanglekai. the two biggest noods in totse history
    fanglekai was legitimately trolled by me cooking chicken in the microwave lol
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by greenplastic fanglekai was legitimately trolled by me cooking chicken in the microwave lol

I...... what?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    BUT DO YOUR SALT YOUR BEANS??
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mmQ "A couple of people."

"Rocklin and Fangle."

If I recleckcleck Jill had BY FAR the most posts on rdfrn, like nearly scrawny level ratio, and he had one of the lowest THANKS COUNTS.

But he's just fighting back! -SpectraL

RizieR can you plant the seed that uproots him and leaves him to wither and die in a random pile of shit somewhere in someone's back yard?

KreepyKay once said he was her favorite...

He wasn't too bad as, Mr.Happy.

*sigh*

I don't know what to do with Finny to be honest. I can't make the entire userbase hate him because we already do. I can't make him snap because he's already over the edge. He doesn't do meth and doxxing isn't my thing. I doubt it would bother him anyway.

I got a couple ideas left, though.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Please, spare no expenses.
    Originally posted by Nil I…… what?

yea dude he was mad as fuck

he was like MEAT CANNOT BE COOKED IN THE MICROWAVE, PERIOD. so i cooked some chicken in the microwave and took pictures of it and he was infuriated
    infinityshock Black Hole

sig heil, bitches
    infinityshock Black Hole
    also....I've been on since the original totse.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Thread needs moar Richard Burnish.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Seventh Circle of Scrawny Yeah yeah and you also fought in the S.S and personally gassed half of the "6 million" jedis with the Zyklon B yourself. YOu also gay butthole raped every man, woman, child in your path .

Okay buddy, load another meth pipe you delusional nut.

I remember when you used to post cool stuff about guns and politics. Yer slipping bud get it together, i know its hard to put that pipe and cock down for one second to concentrate on a post but its easy man.

Take ur meds.

suck a dick, dicksucker.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mmQ RizieR can you plant the seed that uproots him and leaves him to wither and die in a random pile of shit somewhere in someone's back yard?

come on, dont be so mean. we already lost dark rodent.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader come on, dont be so mean. we already lost dark rodent.

good riddance. he's probably in jail for caning a geriatric.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock good riddance.

i miss him already.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader i miss him already.

who?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    him
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I have no idea who that is other than good riddance
Jump to Top