User Controls

I cucked myself

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I thought i was sending a picture to a girl and was asking her to comeover now, and i sent it to my gf and she laughed at me. I tried to play it off but I regardless weather i was "just trollin brah" i embarassed myself but i guess i will just have to roll with it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Oh, so you admit you regularly cheat in relationships as well. I'm sure you'd make a wonderful husband and father one day, if only everyone would stop conspiring against you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I thought i was sending a picture to a girl and was asking her to comeover now, and i sent it to my gf and she laughed at me. I tried to play it off but I regardless weather i was "just trollin brah" i embarassed myself but i guess i will just have to roll with it.

youre a fucking retard.

kill yourself and put the world out of our misery
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    cuckleberry finn
    cuck rogers in the 25th century
    asylum.com
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Scrawny I I had that one thread in art and design where I made tripcode art..

Yeah im mad. I''ll never make a fucking piece of art for any of you ungrateful fucks again as long as I live.. just shit memes and I will actually try to make them horrible on purpose this time.

***actually I'm going to make that my avatar
    all of you guys are cuckolds
    Originally posted by Scrawny I post said pic and send her this thread.

Dont be wheat

Originally posted by Scrawny I avatar OCD…. don't you ever get lonely?

I don't understand

Originally posted by Bill Krozby all of you guys are cuckolds

Battlestar Galacticuck
    Originally posted by Scrawny I

fucking lol, I blocked the oriiginal picture because I'm at work but I knew it was only a matter of time before that happened

my idea was to clone Bill Krozby and make it look like he was riding himself
    Originally posted by aldra fucking lol, I blocked the oriiginal picture because I'm at work but I knew it was only a matter of time before that happened

my idea was to clone Bill Krozby and make it look like he was riding himself

lol that would of been good but you fail, bud
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre a fucking retard.

kill yourself and put the world out of our misery

you're just jelly that you can't suck my asshole, faggot bitch
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol that would of been good but you fail, bud

don't worry I'll be home in a half hour or so
    Originally posted by aldra don't worry I'll be home in a half hour or so

you're such a cuckold bud
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Don't spank me because I murder raped that fat bitch stumbling to her car after we flirted all night.

IM AUTISTIC!
    Originally posted by mmQ Don't spank me because I murder raped that fat bitch stumbling to her car after we flirted all night.

IM AUTISTIC!

you're such a fucktress
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're such a fucktress

I'm gonna be on tinychat from 5pm to 12am CST today. I will be taking any and all sexual requests. Just send me silver.
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm gonna be on tinychat from 5pm to 12am CST today. I will be taking any and all sexual requests. Just send me silver.

You're such a sliver fuck
Jump to Top