User Controls

HTS's cock

nuff sakd
    I've seen it and it looks like a stick of mozzarella
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by 霍比特人 I've seen it and it looks like a stick of mozzarella

roflcopter
    lololololol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Scrawny I im a dumb nigger

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Seventh Circle of Scrawny I had some quality posts itt that would have made you laugh, maybe. I can't even remember

here's one for you to meme, you dumb nigger...

Originally posted by Seventh Circle of Scrawny I had some quality posts itt that would have made you laugh, maybe. I can't even remember

Jesus that's an old picture what tha fuck.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Seventh Circle of Scrawny Dude you aren't even German or European your a fucking trailer trash FLORIDA NIGGER (basically an extension of Cuba). Your status as a white person is dubious since you refuse all pictures, cam. even anything with skin color nope you will never do that.

Because your a nigger and you don't know shit about white people, white culture or race realism.

Wheres Iron John :( he told me how to join local KKK chapters and shit.

Copper Zimmy awaits his return.

I posted a full body pic on t1 and a topless pic on rdfrn.

idiot.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Phoenix Jesus that's an old picture what tha fuck.

that's how he's been able to unsuccessfully impersonate that chick...keeping old pics she gave out then reposting them, pretending to be her.
    Originally posted by infinityshock that's how he's been able to unsuccessfully impersonate that chick…keeping old pics she gave out then reposting them, pretending to be her.

I'm so confused.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Phoenix I'm so confused.

you've already made that abundantly clear
    Originally posted by infinityshock you've already made that abundantly clear

Who is "that chick" and who is impersonating her? What?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Phoenix Who is "that chick" and who is impersonating her? What?

kinkajedi via screwy the meth head
    Originally posted by infinityshock kinkajedi via screwy the meth head

wow you're delusional haha
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by 霍比特人 I've seen it and it looks like a stick of mozzarella

I love mozzarella.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    especially mozzarella balls
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    HahahaHaHA! EVERYONE COME LOOK AT THE KID WITH THE MOZZARELLA DICK!

spoilers for Phoenix only: TOP SECRET
    Originally posted by mmQ

No, but if it was a mozzarella stick it'd be a pretty pathetic, unappetizing one.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Phoenix No, but if it was a mozzarella stick it'd be a pretty pathetic, unappetizing one.

How can a mozzarella be pathetic though?
Jump to Top