ware kinkou post

Scrawny II Houston [the macaronic luteal fas]
    BURNOUT haha what a fizzle.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    stfu and take yourself and your alt and gtfo
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    But I am the sauce
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu and take yourself and your alt and gtfo

I thought it was an alt too but I have her on facebook and unless I've completely lost my shit and its all in my head she seems real to me.

Also i have seen her on cam a few times.

But okay I can be her.

DONT HIT ON ME SILLY BOYS TEE HEE *posts giant ass /DOG&*[/
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Scrawny II I thought it was an alt too but I have her on facebook and unless I've completely lost my shit and its all in my head she seems real to me.

Also i have seen her on cam a few times.

But okay I can be her.

DONT HIT ON ME SILLY BOYS TEE HEE *posts giant ass /DOG&*[/

just outed yourself as the puppeteer behind the fake-account of kinkajedi
    Originally posted by infinityshock just outed yourself as the puppeteer behind the fake-account of kinkajedi

that would explain this

She posts on a private forum for totse elite. This forum was rumored to exist a long time ago but no one had proof until recently. Due to a glitch i found in the website (which was fronting as a soap selling website, btw), I was able to briefly log in to this forum using only a single space as my name, to avoid detection. For three days I observed TOTSE and Zoklet legends discussing all manner of topics related to theft, drugs, sex, scamming, etc. Many of the members who were thought to be dead or just had moved on actually just moved on to this forum. I saw at least jackketch, robinhoody, kinkou, lanny, jeff hunter, IWD (who they only keep around to troll), rizzo in the box, and more I don't want to list right now.

From what I gathered, I know that they left to get away from the kidiots, and are very secretive and exclusive. Even making a reference that nobody would understand to this secret website would get you permanently banned. Jeff Hunter also had contacts in law enforcement who could harass people if he wanted to, which he did on occasion to intimidate spies.

Furthermore, it seems as though spectral was aware of this place, although he was sworn to never tell due to an oath he took, as legend has it, at the altar of the screaming electron itself. The reason he sticks around here so much and talks about the old days is because he is bitter they didn't include him.

I don't know why we were left out, but we were. I'm sorry to break it to you all.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Scrawny II that would explain this

it would explain that youre a fucking retarded retard with a low IQ and brain damage of unknown origin.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic She posts on a private forum for totse elite. This forum was rumored to exist a long time ago but no one had proof until recently. Due to a glitch i found in the website (which was fronting as a soap selling website, btw), I was able to briefly log in to this forum using only a single space as my name, to avoid detection. For three days I observed TOTSE and Zoklet legends discussing all manner of topics related to theft, drugs, sex, scamming, etc. Many of the members who were thought to be dead or just had moved on actually just moved on to this forum. I saw at least jackketch, robinhoody, kinkou, lanny, jeff hunter, IWD (who they only keep around to troll), rizzo in the box, and more I don't want to list right now.

From what I gathered, I know that they left to get away from the kidiots, and are very secretive and exclusive. Even making a reference that nobody would understand to this secret website would get you permanently banned. Jeff Hunter also had contacts in law enforcement who could harass people if he wanted to, which he did on occasion to intimidate spies.

Furthermore, it seems as though spectral was aware of this place, although he was sworn to never tell due to an oath he took, as legend has it, at the altar of the screaming electron itself. The reason he sticks around here so much and talks about the old days is because he is bitter they didn't include him.

I don't know why we were left out, but we were. I'm sorry to break it to you all.

stfu you retarded idiot and stop making shit up. moron
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You can think of ENTER as "The Man of a Thousand Faces". Rich Little has nothing on the guy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu you retarded idiot and stop making shit up. moron

you know nothing about totse you fucking noob
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    She's taking a nap, gonts.
    Originally posted by mmQ She's taking a nap, gonts.

For a whole week?.

is she a bear?

Risisir ran her off the site.
    Shes a wheat white. I'll post her facebook that should get her attention.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic you know nothing about totse you fucking noob

more than you, faggot.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Scrawny II Shes a wheat white. I'll post her facebook that should get her attention.

stfu faggot.
    Originally posted by infinityshock more than you, faggot.

ABSOLUTELY NOT
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic ABSOLUTELY NOT

based on that last blithering blob of flagrant faggotry...yea. no.
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu faggot.

I was gonna use this post to post either her first or last name but I forgot it.

I think the first name starts with an "A"
Jump to Top