User Controls

How susceptible are you to the effects of sleep deprivation?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    For me very. For some reason, i feel like absolute shit if i don't get a good 8 hours sleep. Which is pretty often, i keep hacker hours ya dig. The symptoms for me include but are not limited to:

• Difficulty concentrating
    • Restlessness
    • Palpitations
    • Generalized anxiety
    • Irritability

When i don't sleep for more than 24 hours the symptoms transform into a more dull version and there is some sort of disconnect in my brain. When i don't sleep for more than 48 hours i get auditory and visual hallucinations. The visual hallucinations are like seeing things from the corner of your eyes that are not really there. The auditory hallucinations include hearing music in random noise and actual music sounding out of key which is the most eerie, creepy thing ever. Luckily this rarely happens.

Anyway, i am sleep deprived right nao, i feel pretty shit.
    I'm sleep deprived right now too and for the past week and it sucks dick. It impairs me a lot too. On days after a good nights sleep I'm usually on the ball at school and shit but if I miss a couple hours, it's over and I feel like a retard.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I usually don't start seeing shadow people until I've been up over 100 or so hours. Otherwise I'm cranky after 18 or so hours without shard motivation.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Vcky How hard is it to get to bed? Lol

That's the easy part the hard part is getting/staying asleep at least for me. I've been up a little over 18 hours and it's gonna be another 2 or 3 before I can sleep and this is being dead sober.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Vcky Shouldn't you get to bed its the middle of the week? Unless you work one of those night shift jobs.

I own a real estate company well rather it runs itself.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    When u dud security AND arcade work I would end up dozing off regularly, if sweat and get clammy, and just generally be ineffective. Past 24 hours it's a crapshoot, based somewhat in part on what bipolar symptoms I am presently experiencing. If manic, I perk up and can go close to 3 days before a major crash. If depressed i become suicidal and usually sleep for a solid day to ward off symptoms. On the plus side if I'm manic tons of shit gets done. Including completely unnecessary stuff during those close to 3 days. Keeping my sleep more regular amd quitting security has done wonders for my mental health
    infinityshock Black Hole
    jesus fuck...if I miss one night of sleep I'm fucked.
    So I'm wired for 10 days or so straight. with the exception of taking naps around 5pm - 8pm or so to avoid a visitor

I usually sleep more around midnight to around 3-4am

then for several day's to a week or more, I sleep 12-14 hours a day. Some days I sleep more than 20 hours. I feel I have wasted much of my life because of this sleepy clock disease of mine
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    they got a beer for that

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I get it.. because I am part Native American and sick Im the Indian Pale Ale (Ill aka sick)
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I get it.. because I am part Native American and sick Im the Indian Pale Ale (Ill aka sick)

I don't see how you made that connection but it's pretty funny now that you mention it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I haven't gotten 8 hours of straight sleep in several years, I sleep for like 3 hours and then I wake up for awhile and then go back to bed for another 2 or 3.

what really gets to me is if I've been up all night and then I have to go do stuff the next day, I actually kinda feel nauseated.
    Originally posted by Vcky Wow thats impressive, if it runs itself why not just sleep all day? Thats what I would do

Because this nigga' is a meth head.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Scrawny II I haven't slept in a week and I eat very little, just tek all night and day but I do lay down for a few hours away from light and listen to CNN, drink my water. I have become super human Shoko Asahara

CNN is worse for your health than tek. CNN, not even once.
    Originally posted by Vcky Well thats not good. I dont believe drugs should be a persons identity especially when they own their own business. There are enough stories of famous celebrities that could have millions more like if they didn't squander it

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock jesus fuck…if I miss one night of sleep I'm fucked.

your getting fucked all the time boy, its just that you dont realize it when your sleeping.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Scrawny II But I feel so alone without some kind of background noise.. ambience… so.. so alone… it keeps away the hallucinations.

if it helps I keep it on very low so I can barely hear it, sometimes when those women drone on and on about nothing I just have to change it.

try rt instead.

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    When I was in high school, I'd regularly take a couple days off sleeping and give myself Adderall enemas instead. It seemed that nothing could stick to me, back then. These days, I don't see any good reason not to wake up refreshed and prepared for the day.
    I feel alright missing a couple of hours of sleep here and there. As long as I'm able to stay engaged and keep busy anyway. It catches up with me eventually tho.
    Very susceptible. My productivity goes down substantially if I'm short a few hours. And since I'm always sleep deprived I probably operate at about 70% capacity most of the time.
Jump to Top