User Controls

boys kissing

blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    discuss
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra no

yes
    RestStop Space Nigga
    The thread title reminded me of this poster I had in my room for years as a teen until my jealous gf took it down :

But those gay niggaz I don't rock with.
    Originally posted by RestStop The thread title reminded me of this poster I had in my room for years as a teen until my jealous gf took it down :

But those gay niggaz I don't rock with.

Those are girls, still cute though.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    v. good, esp if they've got a scene or goth vibe going
    Lanny Bird of Courage

mmm, yeah, that's the stuff
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Don stepped outside...
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Lanny

mmm, yeah, that's the stuff

God you have awful taste.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    You know you could be a qt scene boi if you wanted malice
    I really want to try cross dressing one day. I have a good book on special effects artistry, I'd just need to learn makeup techniques and buy the items for a good kit that aren't ridiculously overpriced. As for clothes, I strongly prefer skirts and dresses, very feminine, yet reserved and tasteful, attire. I just want to know if I'd look good as a woman.

That aside, I probably could, but getting hit on men or going to a gay club would make me feel too uncomfortable. It would be a nice ego boost, although I'd be leading on anyone that showed interest in me, if it wasn't for that. Unfortunately I don't have any desire to do so.

Wait a minute, I just made the connection with HTS. If I ever cross dress I am never posting the pics here.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    fucking faggots.
    Originally posted by Malice I really want to try cross dressing one day. I have a good book on special effects artistry, I'd just need to learn makeup techniques and buy the items for a good kit that aren't ridiculously overpriced. As for clothes, I strongly prefer skirts and dresses, very feminine, yet reserved and tasteful, attire. I just want to know if I'd look good as a woman.

That aside, I probably could, but getting hit on men or going to a gay club would make me feel too uncomfortable. It would be a nice ego boost, although I'd be leading on anyone that showed interest in me, if it wasn't for that. Unfortunately I don't have any desire to do so.

Wait a minute, I just made the connection with HTS. If I ever cross dress I am never posting the pics here.

You can show me. I won’t let anyone else see, I promise.
    You're too suspicious.
    Originally posted by Malice I really want to try cross dressing one day. I have a good book on special effects artistry, I'd just need to learn makeup techniques and buy the items for a good kit that aren't ridiculously overpriced. As for clothes, I strongly prefer skirts and dresses, very feminine, yet reserved and tasteful, attire. I just want to know if I'd look good as a woman.

Do it. ;)
    lanny this is one of those things you were supposed to leave with the 16 year old high school girls after u stopped hanging out with them
    Originally posted by greenplastic lanny this is one of those things you were supposed to leave with the 16 year old high school girls after u stopped hanging out with them

Shhhhh, Lanny is cute. Cute boys kissing is gr8.
    Originally posted by Phoenix Shhhhh, Lanny is cute. Cute boys kissing is gr8.

no its not, its stupid

i remember when i was 16 my girlfriend wanted me and one of my male friends to make out and she would give us weed
    we were like fuck that and bought weed and smoked it

you disgust me
    FROM ALLL THE WAY IN THE BACK OF THE FOOD STAMP LINE, AND STRAIGHT OUTTA MOTHAFUCKING LOW CASSSSSSSSSH!
Jump to Top