User Controls

If you don't tip...

You're either an asshole, or a badass, depends.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    or the waitress is shit.

i ordered...or tried to order...food at a hotel restaurant thingy. first, the nigger was busy filling up ice and fucking around with shit behind the counter. then after waiting politely, i politely asked the dumb nigger if he was going to take my order. the nigtard said he was just filling up stock shit, and some other chick would take my order. so i fucked around for a long ass time...probably 5 or 10 minutes before this bitch shows up to take my order.

no, bitch didnt get a tip.

the food was good tho...i would have tipped the cook.

why the fuck dont the cooks get tips? theyre the ones doing all the work.

then i literally sat in the lobby and ate the food, right by the doors.
    Originally posted by infinityshock or the waitress is shit.

i ordered…or tried to order…food at a hotel restaurant thingy. first, the nigger was busy filling up ice and fucking around with shit behind the counter. then after waiting politely, i politely asked the dumb nigger if he was going to take my order. the nigtard said he was just filling up stock shit, and some other chick would take my order. so i fucked around for a long ass time…probably 5 or 10 minutes before this bitch shows up to take my order.

no, bitch didnt get a tip.

the food was good tho…i would have tipped the cook.

why the fuck dont the cooks get tips? theyre the ones doing all the work.

then i literally sat in the lobby and ate the food, right by the doors.

the cook probably splits the tip with the people up front...i worked at a cafe and thats what we did
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Tip sharing is nice but it's not common.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic the cook probably splits the tip with the people up front…i worked at a cafe and thats what we did

its bullshit. what if the waitress sucks...but the food is great? or the food is shit...undercooked...but the waitress tried to make the best of it?

like on cruises. the jedibastards charge you $xxx at the end to split between a handful of people who 'served' you, regardless of their efficacy.

i specifically tell them to take all that shit right off my tab, ill tip them myself...and i do, but in non-tracable/taxable/take-a-cut-from cash that i physically hand to the particular individual in person.

for example...the waiter dude who helped my group out with unreasonable requests (not from me, except to bring me fuck-tons of butter for my hot chocolate), gave us extra food, and did a lot of other things that I consider very, very, unreasonable. that dude got like $100...about...i cant remember. then the fuck who was supposed to clean my cabin...fuck that handsome and well tanned individual fuck. when i first saw my cabin, it was ass, the sheets were dirty, the bathroom was dirty, and he never brought me shit that i told him to bring when i told him to bring it. that bitch literally got nothing. zilch.
Jump to Top