User Controls

Sorry for party rocking, daddy

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    My cat is pretty cute and affectionate most of the time but sometimes he does really bad things. My friend came over last night and at first my cat was afraid to get near her, really skittish but now when she comes over he will let her pet him, but at the same time his behavior in general gets a lot worse.

Last night I made my friend a cucumber sammich and when she was done she put the plate on my kitchen counter and archie went up there and he doesn't even like cucumbers, knocked the plate off the counter and it smashed into pieces. I go out in the kitchen and he says "sorry for party rocking daddy, hehehehehhee" and ran away.

My friend thinks that its cute and encourages his behavior but I tell her to not do that because he's going to think its alright. I cleaned up the broken dish and I went into my cats room and he was in the litter box but his ass was hanging over side and he asked me "may I sheet on your street daddy?!" and turded on the floor instead of in the litter box and ran away.

He even once turned on the gas stove one morning it was crazy.

So does anyone heres cat do crazy stuff?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    wow what
    Originally posted by aldra wow what

?
    heaps weird that your cat calls you 'daddy', seems kind of unsavoury
    Originally posted by aldra heaps weird that your cat calls you 'daddy', seems kind of unsavoury

I think its kinda cute, he's like my little son, like he's Pinocchio or something, but still a cat. trust me theres no sexual connotation backing it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby My cat is pretty cute and affectionate most of the time but sometimes he does really bad things. My friend came over last night and at first my cat was afraid to get near her, really skittish but now when she comes over he will let her pet him, but at the same time his behavior in general gets a lot worse.

Last night I made my friend a cucumber sammich and when she was done she put the plate on my kitchen counter and archie went up there and he doesn't even like cucumbers, knocked the plate off the counter and it smashed into pieces. I go out in the kitchen and he says "sorry for party rocking daddy, hehehehehhee" and ran away.

My friend thinks that its cute and encourages his behavior but I tell her to not do that because he's going to think its alright. I cleaned up the broken dish and I went into my cats room and he was in the litter box but his ass was hanging over side and he asked me "may I sheet on your street daddy?!" and turded on the floor instead of in the litter box and ran away.

He even once turned on the gas stove one morning it was crazy.

So does anyone heres cat do crazy stuff?

jesus fuck, you're retarded.
    hah, my cat likes knocking stuff over. he always starts with the smallest things, then moves his way up to bigger and bigger if you don't stop him - I think he likes the sound it makes when things hit the ground. I remember when we first got him he climbed up on my desk and tried to push the drill press off, got a bit frustrated at how heavy it was
    Originally posted by aldra hah, my cat likes knocking stuff over. he always starts with the smallest things, then moves his way up to bigger and bigger if you don't stop him - I think he likes the sound it makes when things hit the ground. I remember when we first got him he climbed up on my desk and tried to push the drill press off, got a bit frustrated at how heavy it was

my cat occasionally I have to put him out of my room at night because he's "up to no good" and I will put him out and close the door and he will be fine with it most the time, but some nights / early morning he will put his paw under the door and grab the door and start jerking it so its like "boom boom baboom" try to wake me / let him in but I won't because I know he's just going to act crazy. He will get it after a minute and go back to his room but I never know when he's going to comeback and do it...

could be 15 minutes, 2 hours later... whenever..
Jump to Top