User Controls

wtf

bling bling Dark Matter
    had dreann was chilling wif linkhoe doind lzd but it wosnt enough lzd then i was gonna sniff a rokc of cocayne powder but i deceded to wake up then
    RestStop Space Nigga
    lzd...must be the new designer drug all those hipsters have been raving about *shakes head* back in my day you could buy 5 tabs of LSD for a nickel.

Post last edited by RestStop at 2017-06-27T12:24:10.011270+00:00
    bling bling Dark Matter
    like my chair went a double chair so the how can sited nexttome but we went owt before i cushed up the fat rox of chaplin i wos gona sniff it from a tram card lol
    fuck u puzzy
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i dident wont her sat next to my i tried not looking at her aleways like fukk off kinkow bitch we split the tab i shud hav eatd that all myself i wud b acualy high
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i think i sniffd the coke it wos a rock then i cushed it to powder and rolled up a pice of carbaord realdy to sniff but then i woke up
    If you stop doing drugs for a second you start dreaming of getting laid again

Except the dreams are half nightmares

Would you make the right choice next time?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling had dreann was chilling wif linkhoe doind lzd but it wosnt enough lzd then i was gonna sniff a rokc of cocayne powder but i deceded to wake up then

jesus fuck...
    bling bling Dark Matter
    am not vexxed at u u can comwe rouwnd mine again but 1` tab each this time we chotted halfs last time adn not bring cocayne i dnt murk up my nose fam if ygm fam
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Kinkou If you stop doing drugs for a second you start dreaming of getting laid again

Except the dreams are half nightmares

Would you make the right choice next time?

all my dreanns are only wired shit or future events that happene alwauys
    So are we gonna get high soon then?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by bling bling i think i sniffd the coke it wos a rock then i cushed it to powder and rolled up a pice of carbaord realdy to sniff but then i woke up

they got a beer for that

bling bling Dark Matter
    no tht was wired shit idoit i dont murk up ma nose
Jump to Top