User Controls

friendship ended with bling bling

I've done nothing but been supportive of bling for many years now. In 2011 and 2012 I supported him during the struggles against the oppressive rule of Tacho and theCheshireCat and lobbied for his release from zoklet jale whenever he happened to get locked up. I lobbied for him in current times when he was unfairly banned by the tyrant, Lanny. I campaigned for him to be the moderator of flora and fauna. And I stood up to the power tripping navy guy tort when he unfairly banned bling from TC.

Throughout all of this bling has been a fairweather friend. He willingly said I would suffer the consequences if he was not made mod the other day, taking my support for granted. He has repeatedly talked shite to me on the forums and also on tc and on snapchat. I am appalled by the lack of friendship he has shown my repeated gratitude.

So from this day forth bling bling and I are officially no longer friends. If anyone wants to buy me a plane ticket to scheff I will go to his area and send for him proper and video tape it for the community.
    Oh my goodness you are so gay. No one fucking cares about your love fest.
    Originally posted by Dargo Oh my goodness you are so gay. No one fucking cares about your love fest.

you are wrong, this is serious business
    didn't you see the fucking video you mongoloid
    ^

Throw infinity into their hood and yell fresh white meat
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 ^

Throw infinity into their hood and yell fresh white meat

that's his fantasy
    Originally posted by greenplastic that's his fantasy

IK;R
    infinityshock Black Hole
    suck a dick, niggers. the whole lot of you
    I forgot, I contributed to his thread about the bird shining, and he asked lanny to delete my post.
    Originally posted by greenplastic I forgot, I contributed to his thread about the bird shining, and he asked lanny to delete my post.

Is that code? r u a spy
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Is that code? r u a spy

yes
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    The birde shining and the trees were blooding.

Yea, bling is a real paki nigger sometimes. I prepared a fucking care package for him but lost his address when I nuked my old account and he's too retarded to send it to me again so I got the shit for nothing.

He's a badder boy. Narsty man.
    he blocked me on snapchat once
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by RisiR † The birde shining and the trees were blooding.

Yea, bling is a real paki nigger sometimes. I prepared a fucking care package for him but lost his address when I nuked my old account and he's too retarded to send it to me again so I got the shit for nothing.

I can see his responses in my head right now. "fuk u rasist" and "my adres iz ur moms nasty pussy crakr"
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by RisiR † The birde shining and the trees were blooding.

Is there a moment when he comes out of his paki brit ghetto persona and be a proper brit.. or even cockney

I don't understand half of American Ghetto let alone Brit.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Monny test

Jump to Top