User Controls

ban thenumber13

This nigga has openly admitted to being for punishment of people who use marijuana and other drugs, is a racist, and is all around an authoritarian. This shit is not in the spirit of totse's dedication to free thought and speech. To clarify, because I know there are those who are unwilling or incapable of acknowledging the distinction, he is free to believe and espouse whatever beliefs he wants, I just don't think he belongs here since he supports the kind of ideas that are anti-free thought/speech. I mean I've seen the guy say he would have no problem with snitching on people, if only to ruin their fun. Wtf? We might as well let LEO openly operate on the forum. Does this website have anything at all to do with the ideals of totse? I think it should, at least a little bit. It's kind of retarded and pointless if we just become another place for old men to bitch about how the world has done them wrong.
    just number13 oops
    Originally posted by Z-K II I dont get it

i laid it all out right there nigga
    Originally posted by Z-K II i dont think you did mate

This nigga has openly admitted to being for punishment of people who use marijuana and other drugs, is a racist, and is all around an authoritarian. This shit is not in the spirit of totse's dedication to free thought and speech. To clarify, because I know there are those who are unwilling or incapable of acknowledging the distinction, he is free to believe and espouse whatever beliefs he wants, I just don't think he belongs here since he supports the kind of ideas that are anti-free thought/speech. I mean I've seen the guy say he would have no problem with snitching on people, if only to ruin their fun. Wtf? We might as well let LEO openly operate on the forum. Does this website have anything at all to do with the ideals of totse? I think it should, at least a little bit. It's kind of retarded and pointless if we just become another place for old men to bitch about how the world has done them wrong.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic This nigga has openly admitted to being for punishment of people who use marijuana and other drugs, is a racist, and is all around an authoritarian. This shit is not in the spirit of totse's dedication to free thought and speech. To clarify, because I know there are those who are unwilling or incapable of acknowledging the distinction, he is free to believe and espouse whatever beliefs he wants, I just don't think he belongs here since he supports the kind of ideas that are anti-free thought/speech. I mean I've seen the guy say he would have no problem with snitching on people, if only to ruin their fun. Wtf? We might as well let LEO openly operate on the forum. Does this website have anything at all to do with the ideals of totse? I think it should, at least a little bit. It's kind of retarded and pointless if we just become another place for old men to bitch about how the world has done them wrong.

Get the fuck off of my lawn.
    Originally posted by mmQ Get the fuck off of my lawn.

fuck that, i was born to stand on lawns
    Originally posted by Z-K II Thats not your real motivation is it?

There is a secret agenda you arent telling us about

yes my motivation is to RATTEX all the RATS
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic fuck that, i was born to stand on lawns

Not mine. Get off or pay the price.
    Originally posted by mmQ Not mine. Get off or pay the price.

no

how does that sound?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    OK. You asked for it.
    Originally posted by mmQ OK. You asked for it.

old men dont know about this life

triggered
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick

triggered

this is evidence of the decline of quality that has come with the grumpy old men mentality

using "triggered" is so lazy and boring and stopped being meaningful like a couple years ago really
    firefox says this site isn't regged with ICANN or whatever

it's warning me

how did you get this beast of a BBS to work without regi a domain?
    PS if lanny decides to take this down.. I will put up a UBB board on totse3.com

just give me a day .. I think you have to tweak some server settings
    OK nothing to do with what I said but Ima make a UBB board anyways
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 firefox says this site isn't regged with ICANN or whatever

it's warning me

how did you get this beast of a BBS to work without regi a domain?

you just type it in the bar at the top of your browser and hit enter

Originally posted by greenplastic this is evidence of the decline of quality that has come with the grumpy old men mentality

using "triggered" is so lazy and boring and stopped being meaningful like a couple years ago really

triggered
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick

triggered

nood

if i may ask how did you originally find zoklet/totse?
    Originally posted by greenplastic This nigga has openly admitted to being for punishment of people who use marijuana and other drugs, is a racist, and is all around an authoritarian.

Hey, me too! :D

(Well, minus the last one which is probably just your shitty perception anyway.)
Jump to Top