User Controls

Homeboy tried shot a guy in front of a bunch of kids & cops

Wallace Yung Blood
    This just happened and it has kinda fucked everything up

My boy was hanging out at a bar with some girls and when they got into the car to leave some muslim dude tried robbing him with a knife. My friend fired a single shot to scare him off

The bullet went through a glass window of packed restaraunt. And there was a bunch of school buses and kids around and they all started screaming but there was nobody injured...

An on-duty Tactical Unit member was in the area and saw the whole thing happen. The officer followed my friends car and pulled him over and arrested him.

They searched the area and found the gun.

He has been charged with one count each of discharge a firearm with intent, discharge firearm – recklessness, possession of weapon for dangerous purpose, possession of restricted firearm with ammunition, and four counts of breach of a prohibition order for possession of firearms.

He still has to pay the $100 a week thats what I told him. We got the laywer fees covered tho.
    That's pretty fucking gangster dude
    damn wallace
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Fucking retard, if you're going to fire a warning shot do so at angle that won't put anyone else in danger. He deserves it.
    Wallace Yung Blood
    I swear this has messed up everything. I feel like the cops wanna just search me randomly??? Every time I go out they slow down when they get close to me..losing money from all this paranoia.

Why the fuck did he even have a gun we dont even need guns fuck
    he should practice shooting more often so he doesn't panic and fucking accidentally kill someone
    guns are only great if you can wield one properly instead of having it for swagger
    you're probably fine
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant he should practice shooting more often so he doesn't panic and fucking accidentally kill someone
    guns are only great if you can wield one properly instead of having it for swagger
    you're probably fine

wield.

you say wield. a gun.
Jump to Top