User Controls

Well gonts, life was like a box of chocolates, you never what you're gonna get.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    And isn't the truth, I'm turning 30 soon. I plan to make the next 30 years a lot better and start juicing because health is beauty and you know what they say "happy wife happy life"

I'm going to try to get Madeline to lose some weight, she's not obese but she definitely is a plumper and I don't want to be married to a woman that I'm having to walk ten paces ahead of in walmart out of embarrassment. But I can stand to lose some weight myself in the gut from the eating of much grease and alcohol. The plight of chicken-holic i call it... wow that just rhymed... I'm like a rapper tonight... *turn table sounds*

i love bitter melon
    Originally posted by greenplastic i love bitter melon

I just tried it for the first time the other day, I didn't cook it or juice it and well it was bitter.. I'm not sure if its an acquired but I've heard its good for you and evidently there are ways to prepare it.

I shop at "fiesta" and the have a couple different bitter melons. What I do eat on the reg is guavas.

Ever had star-fruit?

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby And isn't the truth, I'm turning 30 soon. I plan to make the next 30 years a lot better and start juicing because health is beauty and you know what they say "happy wife happy life"

I'm going to try to get Madeline to lose some weight, she's not obese but she definitely is a plumper and I don't want to be married to a woman that I'm having to walk ten paces ahead of in walmart out of embarrassment. But I can stand to lose some weight myself in the gut from the eating of much grease and alcohol. The plight

you have the audacity to berate the physical appearance of someone else when you look the way you do.

kill yourself, assless nigger fag.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Ever had star-fruit?

yea...I have a tree full of them in my back yard.

they're called 'carambola'
    Originally posted by infinityshock yea…I have a tree full of them in my back yard.

they're called 'carambola'

pix or it didn't happen, fag.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I just tried it for the first time the other day, I didn't cook it or juice it and well it was bitter.. I'm not sure if its an acquired but I've heard its good for you and evidently there are ways to prepare it.

I shop at "fiesta" and the have a couple different bitter melons. What I do eat on the reg is guavas.

Ever had star-fruit?

dont think i have, looks dope though
    Originally posted by infinityshock you have the audacity to berate the physical appearance of someone else when you look the way you do.

kill yourself, assless nigger fag.

You're just mad because your ass is really flabby
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby pix or it didn't happen, fag.

you're a fag...and it happened
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're just mad because your ass is really flabby

I cant even see my ass...I couldn't care less what it looks like
    Originally posted by infinityshock you're a fag…and it happened

no it didn't happen, fag
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no it didn't happen, fag

your faggotry happens on a regular basis...faggot
    Originally posted by infinityshock your faggotry happens on a regular basis…faggot

you're a total fag face
    Doug you're no good for anyone. You just have a big dick and the fattest retardedest trashiest chicks fall in love with that.

I don't think you can make anyone happy.

Your personality fucking sucks.
    Originally posted by Wasp Sugar Doug you're no good for anyone. You just have a big dick and the fattest retardedest trashiest chicks fall in love with that.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wasp Sugar Doug you're no good for anyone. You just have a big dick and the fattest retardedest trashiest chicks fall in love with that.

if you think he has a big dick you need to stop hanging out with 2 year olds
    Originally posted by infinityshock if you think he has a big dick you need to stop hanging out with 2 year olds

I'm almost positive that you're dick looks like a baby giving a thumbs down you stupid fuck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm almost positive that you're dick looks like a baby giving a thumbs down you stupid fuck.

Just the thumb, yes.

If your dick looked like an entire baby giving a thumbs down well, I don't even know what to say.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    This is pretty close to one of my favorite jokes/ice-breakers

I got a dick like a baby.

2 feet long and 8 lbs heavy.
Jump to Top