User Controls

dude murks an isis nigga with a sniper rifle from like 2.2 miles away

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canadian-elite-special-forces-sniper-sets-record-breaking-kill-shot-in-iraq/article35415651/

damn son
    Sexy

I want to learn how to shoot a sniper rifle.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    play arma 3 with me i teach u
    A real gun, come on lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou Sexy

first thing to learn...dont use the word 'sniper' at all, for any reason, period.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canadian-elite-special-forces-sniper-sets-record-breaking-kill-shot-in-iraq/article35415651/

damn son

that is literally an impossible shot.

either that dude is the best marksman with impossible skills and abilities...bordering on godlike...or that was a the epitome of a golden BB
    Originally posted by infinityshock that is literally an impossible shot.

either that dude is the best marksman with impossible skills and abilities…bordering on godlike…or that was a the epitome of a golden BB

yea well one time i was playin de_aztec and i was by the bombsite above the water, everyone was dead except for one other nigga on the other team, i saw him on the bridge and i jumped into the water cuz he shot me up. i had an awp and noscoped a shot randomly in his direction midair and BOOM headshot. i couldnt believe it. but it happens
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou Sexy

next thing...you dont shoot for precision standing up like that.

next, next thing...your position is all fucked up. thats how the fucktarded, firearms-ig'nant mudslimes in asscrackistan shoot. you need to twist your body so you have a 'leading leg,' then lean your upper torso forward to absorb the recoil, and hike up the butt higher up your shoulder till you feel it slip into the little tab that god gave humans to allow them to shoostee rifles. if you tried firing 7.62x39 on full auto in the position shown in that pic youd either be on your ass or ventilating clouds.

next, next, next thing...who the fuck goes shooting in a short skirt...

and were you wearing panties under that?

and goddamit...whatever it is you have on your feet...lose it and get real shoes/boots
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic yea well one time i was playin de_aztec and i was by the bombsite above the water, everyone was dead except for one other nigga on the other team, i saw him on the bridge and i jumped into the water cuz he shot me up. i had an awp and noscoped a shot randomly in his direction midair and BOOM headshot. i couldnt believe it. but it happens

jesus fucking christ using a sparkplus as a dildo.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    so what sould we call a sniper rifle ???
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader so what sould we call a sniper rifle ???

a rifle.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    arma 3 is real wtf is wrong with u
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling arma 3 is real wtf is wrong with u

youre an idiot
    bling bling Dark Matter
    stfu i need a slave to follow me aroudn in dayz but i gotta teach them to shoot @ ranges first
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling stfu i need a slave to follow me aroudn in dayz but i gotta teach them to shoot @ ranges first

go shit in a thread in the fantasy subforums...or go make your own. stop shitting in serious thread, nigger
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i wait outside ur house at 2am and double tapp u wif a 22
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by bling bling i wait outside ur house at 2am and double tapp u wif a 22

dont kid yourself...the only thing youre doing at 2am is sneaking into your mothers cleaning cabinet to find the choice aerosol cans to huff.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ohk boddy 3am
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock a rifle.

then how do we differentiate if its capable of sniping ??
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ya
Jump to Top