User Controls

my dilemma

im so stoned and took a few tizolam and i just put my laundry into the dryer but i legit may pass out in like half hor or so as im nodding hard rn. should i wait it out 40 minutes and get my fried clothes or ust go to sleep and fold them in the morning and hope also that no one needed to use that dryer bad enough to throw my clothes out blindfolded
    go to sleep, turn the dryer on tomorrow again for 15 minutes to de-wrinkle your stuff then take care of it :p
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I personally would stay awake and get your clothes but I'm paranoid like that. I even set alarms on my phone to get them out on tyme. And I don't fold my clothes because they don't get rinkled except for my camel cig shirt
    Your cock is not impressive. Plus the dark shitty image quality makes me think you're hiding something.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou Your cock is not impressive. Plus the dark shitty image quality makes me think you're hiding something.

don't act like any cock crammed into your orifices doesn't impress you
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ron Ron >: ( I like that other girl better the not fat one who takes all those sexy pictures . Every picture of you belongs in the recycling bin of any computer and emptied and erased from history forever, please stop MY POOR EYES!!!

what fat girl that posts sexy pics...and why haven't I seen them...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Kinkou Your cock is not impressive. Plus the dark shitty image quality makes me think you're hiding something.

it's actually his finger with a pink GI-Joe helmet on the end
Jump to Top