User Controls

Hey retard

Yukio-kun would fucking WHOOP your bitch ass

You wouldn't last a second, Mishima-chan could chop your head off with his erect penis.
    Yume is the name of Putin's kickass dog.

Although Buffy (right) is rather stunning as well.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Putin is a cool guy, makes me wish I were born in Russia.
    Someday in the future I might either move there, or Austria (or Nihon if they start seasteading).
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Yukio-kun would fuTE

You wouldn't last a second, Mishima-chan could chop your head off with his erect penis.

That was pretty graphic. I'm sorry your soldiers shamed Hirohito enough to take their own lives but that pussy pussed out and ruled Japan for another 50 fucking years.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Putin is a cool guy, makes me wish I were born in Russia.
    Someday in the future I might either move there, or Austria (or Nihon if they start seasteading).

I predict Putin will shame hardliner KGB who want to go back to cold war and they will point out that he likes to fuck underage prostitutes with the leader of Italy.. usually young men from what I heard. makes them feel like Roman Soldiers

Plus he lives such a fucking imperialist lifestyle now. He's no Karl Marx so why do you have so much respect for former KGB hardliner gone full retard for capitalism
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Putin is a cool guy, makes me wish I were born in Russia.

Theres nothing cool about him except for being the second richest man in the world.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Theres nothing cool about him except for being the second richest man in the world.

lol, what? he's not rich at all; official pay for the president is like $100k USD and politicians don't get the same ridiculous expense account loopholes as most western countries.

he seems like a pretty cool guy, my favourite Putin moment was when he invited Merkel to pet his dog even though she's terrified of them
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I predict Putin will shame hardliner KGB who want to go back to cold war and they will point out that he likes to fuck underage prostitutes with the leader of Italy.. usually young men from what I heard. makes them feel like Roman Soldiers

Plus he lives such a fucking imperialist lifestyle now. He's no Karl Marx so why do you have so much respect for former KGB hardliner gone full retard for capitalism

1. Putin's been doing everything possible to avoid a hot war and by extension, a cold war.
    2. Do you know what a hardliner is? Because the only possible context you could use that in is Russian nationalism, maybe.
    3. He brought capitalism in Russia back under control by kicking out the vulture-oligarchs that stripped the state after the fall of the USSR
    Aw. Lil Koni. Merkel shit her pants over a labrador.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dargo Aw. Lil Koni. Merkel shit her pants over a labrador.

that would have been better if the pooch had a boner.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Fucking death bark. Made my dog go looking for bogeymen.
    Shiba Inus look too vicious for me, like they have that smug aggressive look on their face like a muslim (or mexican if u live in the US) or a malnourished peson.
    I prefer cute and small dogs, like corgis.
    but yeah Russia is the shit.

I used to think it must be so boring living in Europe, with the lack of media and how their cities are structured but now I'm thinking maybe that is the better way to live.
    The US is such a cesspool of international jediry and sensory overload, I would like to go one place that doesn't look like one big neon-lit advertisement.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume but yeah Russia is the shit.

I used to think it must be so boring living in Europe, with the lack of media and how their cities are structured but now I'm thinking maybe that is the better way to live.
    The US is such a cesspool of international jediry and sensory overload, I would like to go one place that doesn't look like one big neon-lit advertisement.

LOL.

Yea, we still live in caves and gather berries and all that.
    That's not what I mean.

Europe looks very clean and orderly, the US looks very urban and commercialized.
    Think timesquare, all the abundance of visual stimuli and sensory noise.

Our cities are basically glorified advertisements
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR †

I bet that dog cost more than my house
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    It probably cost more than the cardboard factory that made your house.
Jump to Top