User Controls

clogged sink

so i while back my sink was clogged for like a year because i was too fucked up to call the plumber during that time then he came by and fixed it. but by that time i had gotten used to just using the other sink to brush my teeth so i just kept using that one and barely used the fixed bathroom sink (but i tested it to make sure it was definitely fixed" and everyhting was good butthen this girl gave me head like 5 times and spit the cum in the drain every time and lo and behold theres another clog. i cant think of anything else it could be other than my jizz. i think if she washed her mouth out with water it could cook the jizz and get stuck in the pipes
    Originally posted by greenplastic so i while back my sink was clogged for like a year because i was too fucked up to call the plumber during that time then he came by and fixed it. but by that time i had gotten used to just using the other sink to brush my teeth so i just kept using that one and barely used the fixed bathroom sink (but i tested it to make sure it was definitely fixed" and everyhting was good butthen this girl gave me head like 5 times and spit the cum in the drain every time and lo and behold theres another clog. i cant think of anything else it could be other than my jizz. i think if she washed her mouth out with water it could cook the jizz and get stuck in the pipes

You're my neighbor and you're the one placing a camera and microphone in the basin sink forcing use to use the other of the double vanity.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    there is literally no way jizz can clog a pipe

the dude either didnt fix it the first time...its a new clog...or tree roots
    Jizz noodles. They are currently a myth, but maybe it's time someone figures this out lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou Jizz noodles. They are currently a myth, but maybe it's time someone figures this out lol

no
    tree roots usually are associated with shitloads of gnats and ants
    Originally posted by infinityshock no

Yes
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 tree roots usually are associated with shitloads of gnats and ants

what the shit...no.

they dont even have to be tree roots. persistent plants can rip apart shoddy plumbing...and something like a ficus will literally lift an entire house off its foundation. plumbing is nothing to it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou Yes

no
    Originally posted by infinityshock no

youll have to test this and return with detailed results
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou youll have to test this and return with detailed results

agreed.

suck my dick until you get bloated like octomom during her 5th trimester...then regurgitate it down the drain.
    sorry im not allowed to suck any dicks
    Originally posted by infinityshock what the shit…no.

they dont even have to be tree roots. persistent plants can rip apart shoddy plumbing…and something like a ficus will literally lift an entire house off its foundation. plumbing is nothing to it.

No, I'm saying what ever busts that pipe allows ants and gnats to come out of the fucking P trap that usually drowns anything trying to climb up. you will have hundreds of ants die in the ptrap while the others coming up step on them and then trail into your cabinets and other shit. People say "Oh they're looking for water".. bullshit. they're trying to escape the watery hell they climbed into. gnats will crawl like the ants then fly out of the trap
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by greenplastic so i while back my sink was clogged for like a year because i was too fucked up to call the plumber during that time then he came by and fixed it. but by that time i had gotten used to just using the other sink to brush my teeth so i just kept using that one and barely used the fixed bathroom sink (but i tested it to make sure it was definitely fixed" and everyhting was good butthen this girl gave me head like 5 times and spit the cum in the drain every time and lo and behold theres another clog. i cant think of anything else it could be other than my jizz. i think if she washed her mouth out with water it could cook the jizz and get stuck in the pipes

lol I remember this thread before I knew you.
    My neighbor moved out of out after 3 years and the maintenance guy was fixing/cleaning her place back in november and he busted the pipes under the sink and fucking ants and gnats came up through my shower drain and my cat and I both got bed bugs it was fucked up and I lost my job because my car died on me and the maintenance guy came into my places and ratted me out to the land lady saying the bugs were because of my cat and I had him for 8 months at that point and he never had bugs.

It was fucked up, but luckily him and I pulled through
    Originally posted by Kinkou sorry im not allowed to suck any dicks

Are you at least allowed to eat apples with the skin on?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 No, I'm saying what ever busts that pipe allows ants and gnats to come out of the fucking P trap that usually drowns anything trying to climb up. you will have hundreds of ants die in the ptrap while the others coming up step on them and then trail into your cabinets and other shit. People say "Oh they're looking for water".. bullshit. they're trying to escape the watery hell they climbed into. gnats will crawl like the ants then fly out of the trap

what? the p-traps are close to the actual device like...the sink. sanitary-sewer lines are ALWAYS full of vermin...including roaches and rats... regardless, because they're not sealed.

ptraps are designed to stop vapors. they DO NOT stop vermin. especially snakes.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou sorry im not allowed to suck any dicks

you have my permission to suck as much dick as will fit in your suck hole.
    Your permission holds no weight for me, apologies
    infinityshock Black Hole
    nor does yours to me
Jump to Top