User Controls

DEFYING A SUPREME COURT JUDGES DIRECT ORDER

that nigga ordered me to not take any intoxicants but that nigga a bitch nigga he don know how it is so i popped some tiz tabs and edibles
    its about to get ratchet in here
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It is what you make of it in lego land law

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    im pretty sure no supreme court judge...state or federal...has ever considered anything relating to anything related to you.

"Religious freedom"
    Kuje Tej Houston [disorientate this purple-tinged ornithorhynchidae]
    Who the fuck calls drugs intoxicants
    That sounds more archaic/so many times removed from humanity than calling all drugs narcotics
    Or does narcotics only refer to opiates
    Fuck i dont care
    "Community"
    These threads dont affect my life anymore
    All the life I had was taken away from me
    And im white
    Wtf
    Originally posted by infinityshock im pretty sure no supreme court judge…state or federal…has ever considered anything relating to anything related to you.

because it requires a certain type of high caliber person to get summoned for jury duty..
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    fuck judges, I dunno who the fuck they think they are, they're just wankers.

Originally posted by Kuje Tej Who the fuck calls drugs intoxicants
    That sounds more archaic/so many times removed from humanity than calling all drugs narcotics
    Or does narcotics only refer to opiates
    Fuck i dont care
    "Community"
    These threads dont affect my life anymore
    All the life I had was taken away from me
    And im white
    Wtf

There could be things that intoxicate you that aren't necessarily drugs though, or illicit drugs anyways
    Kuje Tej Houston [disorientate this purple-tinged ornithorhynchidae]
    u should huff organic solvents just to stick it to the man
    huff jenkem, he'll never know.

what if i just straight up dropped acid before court? obviously it would be pretty fuckin hard to act sober and theyd def know
    you shud spike the prick judge with acid, that would show the cunt.

Originally posted by NARCassist you shud spike the prick judge with acid, that would show the cunt.

that shit would be hella funny
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic because it requires a certain type of high caliber person to get summoned for jury duty..

you.

are an idiot
Jump to Top