User Controls

How commonly do people sell raw opium as BTH?

Would it totally obvious or could it pass for shitty BTH?
    its fentanyl
    Never. Opium has a very nice floral smell and taste, heroin smells and tastes like vinegar because of the AA.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    6mam is the desired product though it gets you way higher than #4. It's one of those byproducts of synthesis thats actually better than the target compound, I've looked a lot into the formation of 6 mono acetyl morphine and similar opiates.

I think I posted a thread some months back about making a funky Cinnamyl morphinoid from piperizine horse dewormer lol.

Opium is good but if I had a lot of it I would just convert it to BTH because its cheap to make and worth lots.

Originally posted by 1337 Hheroin smells and tastes like vinegar because of the AA.

It shouldn't. The #4 I get has no cut and smells/tastes like nothing. It's a tan rocky powder and I don't even think it should be tan but its pretty damn pure.

Originally posted by ZツK 6mam is the desired product though it gets you way higher than #4. It's one of those byproducts of synthesis thats actually better than the target compound, I've looked a lot into the formation of 6 mono acetyl morphine and similar opiates.

I think I posted a thread some months back about making a funky Cinnamyl morphinoid from piperizine horse dewormer lol.

Opium is good but if I had a lot of it I would just convert it to BTH because its cheap to make and worth lots.

It shouldn't. The #4 I get has no cut and smells/tastes like nothing. It's a tan rocky powder and I don't even think it should be tan but its pretty damn pure.

We're talking about black tar here retard.
    In my experience with seeds opium is dirty smelling and tastes bitter :p
    Originally posted by 1337 We're talking about black tar here retard.

No you aren't. You are too fucking stupid to have any real discussion about opiates because you are all cucks that get fake cut shit that smells like vinegar.

Just mix fent powder with weed resin and shoe polish, say its BTH nobody will know the diff

Originally posted by Kinkou In my experience with seeds opium is dirty smelling and tastes bitter :p

I think it smells like a fresh cut lawn.
    Originally posted by Kinkou In my experience with seeds opium is dirty smelling and tastes bitter :p

There are a lot of people who think they can make opium by doing an extraction of poppy pods, usually with alcohol. Extracted pods taste like shit, bitter like you described. Real opium is made by collecting the latex from pods while they're still on the plant, then drying and curing it. You hardly get any latex per pod and it's labor intensive to collect, hence why people do the shortcut extraction.
    I'm totally content with seed tea MOAR BITTER
    Originally posted by ZツK No you aren't. You are too fucking stupid to have any real discussion about opiates because you are all cucks that get fake cut shit that smells like vinegar.

Just mix fent powder with weed resin and shoe polish, say its BTH nobody will know the diff

Okay fag. Nobody cares about your Nick Sand role play delusion.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by 1337 Okay fag. Nobody cares about your Nick Sand role play delusion.

Anything you say officer, just don't zattox me bro!.

Go suck Lannys cock some more for another custom user title like you and the rest of your card carrying fake drug cuck faggots. You are all FBI anti trianglists spreading fake drug propaganda,. Get the fuck off totse noob.

I like how you all live in metropolitan California too.. hmm what are the chances of that?. Do you guys also know Special Agent Karl Nichols??. Where's officer Risir?!

Originally posted by 1337 There are a lot of people who think they can make opium by doing an extraction of poppy pods, usually with alcohol. Extracted pods taste like shit, bitter like you described. Real opium is made by collecting the latex from pods while they're still on the plant, then drying and curing it. You hardly get any latex per pod and it's labor intensive to collect, hence why people do the shortcut extraction.

So if your only planning to use the plant once you can't just like squeeze out as much latex or whatever as you can without having to mix in the whole pod? The guides i've looked over weren't exactly clear.
    you score the pod with a knife and become an afghan.
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick

So if your only planning to use the plant once you can't just like squeeze out as much latex or whatever as you can without having to mix in the whole pod? The guides i've looked over weren't exactly clear.

The latex drains for a few days. If you want to take a shortcut just do an extraction, don't bother scoring the pods.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by ZツK 6mam is the desired product though it gets you way higher than #4. It's one of those byproducts of synthesis thats actually better than the target compound, I've looked a lot into the formation of 6 mono acetyl morphine and similar opiates.

looks like no3, leet is right tho, the process that turns no3 freebase to no4 hydrochloride uses a lot of acetic acid(vinegar) leaving it with a distinctive smell.

bling bling Dark Matter
    come to uk u can buy a pound of dirt anywere just go up to any muzlim person an they will go fetch it off theiyre cousin u can get shitty weed thats orange or crack or smack
    ive had heroin that looked like dirt that was the best shit i ever had i masturbated for real scared the shit out of all these tweekers that were they because they literally thought i was about to die so they bounced
    Originally posted by NARCassist looks like no3, leet is right tho, the process that turns no3 freebase to no4 hydrochloride uses a lot of acetic acid(vinegar) leaving it with a distinctive smell.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but there is a whole lot wrong with this post. First of all I was referring to acetic anhydride, which is used to convert morphine into diacetylmorphine (aka heroin) and smells like vinegar (acetic acid). Vinegar can be used to turn freebase (number 3) into a salt, but you'd end up with diacetylmorphine acetate instead of hydrochloride. To get hydrochloride, you'd have to use hydrochloric acid.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by 1337 I'm not trying to be a dick, but there is a whole lot wrong with this post. First of all I was referring to acetic anhydride, which is used to convert morphine into diacetylmorphine (aka heroin) and smells like vinegar (acetic acid). Vinegar can be used to turn freebase (number 3) into a salt, but you'd end up with diacetylmorphine acetate instead of hydrochloride. To get hydrochloride, you'd have to use hydrochloric acid.

I'm not trying to be a dick but that's pretty much what I said tho, barr the hydrochloric acid bit.

Originally posted by NARCassist I'm not trying to be a dick but that's pretty much what I said tho, barr the hydrochloric acid bit.

The point was that AA is used in the process to make heroin and it is what gives heroin the vinegar smell. As such even number 3 can smell like vinegar.
Jump to Top