User Controls

carrie fisher fucked up when dead

they found coke, heroin and mdma in her system. that pretty much means you can do as much drugs as you want until at least 60 without any sort of problems.
    http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/carrie-fisher-autopsy-cocaine-heroin-ecstasy-1202470282/
    also methadone which the autopsy report says but not the article
    Originally posted by greenplastic also methadone which the autopsy report says but not the article

Trash-News

Trump is going to War against NK
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Trash-News

Trump is going to War against NK

who gives a fuck, drugs are more interesting
    infinityshock Black Hole
    she was a nut job anyway
    Originally posted by greenplastic who gives a fuck, drugs are more interesting

Well if you were in NK and found with drugs, they would execute you right away
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Well if you were in NK and found with drugs, they would execute you right away

you have no idea

i operated a north korean traphouse for 12 years

AMA
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Cannabis is culture in North Korea. Shut the fuck up jedibaRAT.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    With Hollywood hits, they always pump you up with drugs to make it look like a suicide. People are just so very stupid.
    Hmmm I want to know what the levels of each were. I plan to live to 100 and do whatever the hell I please lmao
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Kinkou Hmmm I want to know what the levels of each were. I plan to live to 100 and do whatever the hell I please lmao

you'll go when you go girl. I knew a guy had heart attack after smoking crack at the age of 27.

I take care of myself. Lolololololol
    gLAM gLAM Yung Blood [my anatomical seismological bailiffship]
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Well if you were in NK and found with drugs, they would execute you right away

As far as I'm aware, drugs like cocaine, heroin, and methamphetamine are controlled (though its not very enforced among the upper class) but drugs like opium and weed aren't. They also, as a nation, produce/grow drugs (among other illicit things) to distribute abroad. Apparently there are quite a bit of NK defectors who claim to have worked on poppy fields. They actually have a word for land set aside for poppy fields. "Pomyong."

Really cool paper below. Just ctrl+F "drug trafficking." There's probably some other cool stuff but unfortunately, it's really hard to get an actual copy of the North Korean penal code, so we can't really know 100% what their internal laws are.

https://ssi.armywarcollege.edu/pdffiles/PUB975.pdf
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Oh shit yea, I forgot. The entire country is on Meth.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by greenplastic they found coke, heroin and mdma in her system. that pretty much means you can do as much drugs as you want until at least 60 without any sort of problems.

getting your leg sawed off or dying of a heart attack is a problem in my book
    McBurger Yung Blood [my commendable short-winged anthyllis]
    Correlation =/= causation
    I wonder how many little children she fucked then cannibalized
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume I wonder how many little children she fucked then cannibalized

carrie fisher is such a cuckoldress
    Carrie fisher is my spirit animal. I just want to bang a young Harrison ford so badly. Damnit.
Jump to Top