User Controls

restaurant near me has what would be considered offensive (and shitty) memes

i went to the bathroom and there was a bunch of unfunny memes (half of which weren't really done right), one of them that said something like if your calculator is broken put it in a bag of rice and asians will come fix it for you. also they have one of those machines on the wall that blows your hands dry and it has a picture of selena gomez with her mouth open on the front. obviously this would piss a lot of people off and part of me kinda wants to somehow make a big deal about it anonymously because lets be honest, it's hilarious when people are angry. plus the location is right outside a military base so those people would be super pissed about everyone else being pissed off and the whole area might just collapse into a giant sinkhole of anger.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Can you summarize that in a one liner?
    Originally posted by RisiR † Can you summarize that in a one liner?

why? you have time
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † Can you summarize that in a one liner?

Asians fix rice Selena Gomez likes dry hands military people are mad at themselves and nothing is funny.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mmQ Asians fix rice Selena Gomez likes dry hands military people are mad at themselves and nothing is funny.

Well, that made me laugh.
    Bomb them
    I want to go into the women's bathroom at target and glue notes to the wall above the urinals that say "if you are using this...YOU ARE IN THE WRONG BATHROOM!"

but I would never get to see the results
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I want to go into the women's bathroom at target and glue notes to the wall above the urinals that say "if you are using this…YOU ARE IN THE WRONG BATHROOM!"

but I would never get to see the results

i'm pretty sure women's bathrooms don't have urinals
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Well hey green you're up early af, taking after me I suppose, yes the women's bathrooms don't have urinals. Lol.
    Originally posted by greenplastic i'm pretty sure women's bathrooms don't have urinals

Originally posted by Kinkou Well hey green you're up early af, taking after me I suppose, yes the women's bathrooms don't have urinals. Lol.

They're obviously not supposed to, but target is attempting to cater to SJWs by allowing men into the women's bathrooms in the name of "transsexual tolerance"
    I like trannys.
    Originally posted by Kinkou Well hey green you're up early af, taking after me I suppose, yes the women's bathrooms don't have urinals. Lol.

Yep, I'm always up earlier than i wanted to be
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 They're obviously not supposed to, but target is attempting to cater to SJWs by allowing men into the women's bathrooms in the name of "transsexual tolerance"

oh, right, but I'm pretty sure they haven't actually installed urinals
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    piss in selena's mouth
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by aldra piss in selena's mouth

would she piss in my mouth?

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Fuck this lame ass thread.

Memememe, how is prostitution in UK?
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    its good mate.

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Is it legal?
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 They're obviously not supposed to, but target is attempting to cater to SJWs by allowing men into the women's bathrooms in the name of "transsexual tolerance"

Y-you know you can sit to pee right? Like a vagina is not a prerequisite? And a urinal isn't a prerequisite for pissing with a dick?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    whats the restaurant called?
Jump to Top