User Controls

I'm about to be derped

I dunno if I'll be able to type in the next few hours. I'm trying. Lets party, im gonna buy a pirate eye patch so I can still see stuff when I'm fully fucked. *pirate eye*

So I'm on day 3 or 4 of my cold turkey 30mg oxy IR tolerance, and taken much to many lyrica to ensure I sleep tonight .. along with enough clonazepam to knock an elephant out. I just wish my e cig wasn't fuckin broke... damnit... I even got pirate legs... I hate detoxes... but willpower and determination ftw only 6 more days to sanity

I've made some sweet discoveries regarding the menstrual cycle and best time to cold turkey quit. Hardly any withdrawal symptoms compared to the rest of the month. Sorry guys I don't think it'll work for you. :(
    30mg oxy is nothing
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    why dont you buy tiane ptine online?
    Because it doesn't work for me. And I don't build tolerance higher than 30 so it's not a huge pain in the ass to quit

The real subject of this thread is the 1,200mg of lyrica and 5mg of clonazepam in my system. Too bad I know I won't die. Just party.

Woo.
    A lot of drugs do not work for me, or do weird shit to me. It's my aspies-isms
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Kinkou A lot of drugs do not work for me, or do weird shit to me. It's my aspies-isms

It's probably just nigger DNA.
    i wish i was derped

i wish i had ghb
    i'm northern european

im making pizza

before i get too high to cook....

hi green! my buddy my pal, i love you greeeeen
    i would share my drugs with you green <3
    Originally posted by Kinkou i'm northern european

im making pizza

before i get too high to cook….

hi green! my buddy my pal, i love you greeeeen

oh hey lol

i'd gladly allow myself to be shared drugs with
    Originally posted by greenplastic oh hey lol

i'd gladly allow myself to be shared drugs with

lets netflix and get derped pal

you just gotta come over. its like 2500 miles or something? 2300? lol
    Originally posted by Kinkou lets netflix and get derped pal

you just gotta come over. its like 2500 miles or something? 2300? lol

something like that

too far to drive
    FLY !!!!! spread your fabulous green wings!
    Originally posted by Kinkou FLY !!!!! spread your fabulous green wings!

i could potentially do it. i might take a trip pretty close to michigan over the summer.
    well um... come here you can stay wit me :D
    do you live in a city or way out in the cuts?
    ludington

map it yo

its the best place in michigan. lol. ill pick you up at the airport in grand rapids :>
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Kinkou A lot of drugs do not work for me, or do weird shit to me. It's my aspies-isms

Do you really have aspergers? I asked everyone to take the Autism-spectrum Quotient test (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism-spectrum_quotient) and it seems to be strongly overepresented on the site.
    that place does look nice
    Originally posted by Malice Do you really have aspergers? I asked everyone to take the Autism-spectrum Quotient test (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism-spectrum_quotient) and it seems to be strongly overepresented on the site.

shut the fuck up
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top