User Controls

When someone is yelling and they grab a phone KILL THEM AND RUN!

Call the fucking cops you bitch ass faggot.

That's what's wrong with the world today, all people do is suck cocks and when someone slaps the dong out of their mouth or ass they go "HEY! I WAS SUCKING ON THAT!! WHAT THE FUCK IM CALLING THE POLICE!!!!"

CAR ACCIDENT, CALL THE COPS!.. call the fucking insurance you retard.

IT SMELLS LIKE WEED!!! CALL THE COPS!.. Call febreeze you cunt.

THAT GUY IS SMOKING A METH PIPE ON A PARK BENCH!!!.. CLOSE THE DAMN CURTAIN!!!

police can't solve EVERY problem, learn to man the fuck up and fix your own shitty life or just kill yourself because the police are SICK AND TIRED of you niggers calling the SWAT team every time someone sneezes (literally, it's called SWATTING)

That's why you stupid niggers keep getting shot by the police, STOP FUCKING PHONEING THEM!!!.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by ZツK Call the fucking cops you bitch ass faggot.

That's what's wrong with the world today, all people do is suck cocks and when someone slaps the dong out of their mouth or ass they go "HEY! I WAS SUCKING ON THAT!! WHAT THE FUCK IM CALLING THE POLICE!!!!"

CAR ACCIDENT, CALL THE COPS!.. call the fucking insurance you retard.

IT SMELLS LIKE WEED!!! CALL THE COPS!.. Call febreeze you cunt.

THAT GUY IS SMOKING A METH PIPE ON A PARK BENCH!!!.. CLOSE THE DAMN CURTAIN!!!

police can't solve EVERY problem, learn to man the fuck up and fix your own shitty life or just kill yourself because the police are SICK AND TIRED of you niggers calling the SWAT team every time someone sneezes (literally, it's called SWATTING)

That's why you stupid niggers keep getting shot by the police, STOP FUCKING PHONEING THEM!!!.

i'm quoting this and calling the police.

this is hate speech.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by badder boy wen u wif mans in the park n gyal walkin turns aruond n wolsks away

speak english, you illiterate fucking nigger
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock speak english, you illiterate fucking nigger

thats whay too english english already.
    Originally posted by ZツK because the police are SICK AND TIRED of you niggers calling the SWAT team every time someone sneezes

No they aren't. Anytime one of the oinkers thinks they might get the chance to murder someone with no risk of personal injury they get excited. Less so for showing off their tactical gear but still excited. But I agree with the general point. Cop callers deserve to die.
Jump to Top