User Controls

Katy perry doll brakes down mid song

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

dare to take the red pill fam? =)
    infinityshock Black Hole
    wrong answer.

someone that has that happen to them is supposed to be left where they are...on their back...for evaluation. not fucking manhandled like a ragdoll.

and it sounded like she was saying someone's name...not title. stop with the fake news
    Hope the kids ok. I think she's too young for MK Ultra.

They experimented on us though between the 50s and 70s. Some of us more than others.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Hope the kids ok. I think she's too young for MK Ultra.

They experimented on us though between the 50s and 70s. Some of us more than others.

shes not too young shes been doing this for over ten years.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby shes not too young shes been doing this for over ten years.

MK Ultra occurred with many children involved between the years of 1950-1973

I know for a fact I was one of those children.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 MK Ultra occurred with many children involved between the years of 1950-1973

I know for a fact I was one of those children.

Oh I figured mk ultra was still an ongoing thing. They say amanda bynes is a victim of mk ultra and shes my age.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby Oh I figured mk ultra was still an ongoing thing. They say amanda bynes is a victim of mk ultra and shes my age.

I think they have a new name for it. It's a whole new beast of mind control. possibly organic involved. genome reconstruct blah blah.. I'm no chemist. Sorry

But I wouldn't doubt it, Bill Krozby
Jump to Top