User Controls

I've got a theory why Darth Beaver self destructed & left.

Cause he really didn't get his charges dropped and knew -SpectraL & us would find out. I applogize to Darth Beaver if its not true.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    nah I spoke to him just the a couple days ago, he's just busy with stuff
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BohemianVox Yung Blood
    I thought it said Darth Vader. I hate that film production. I hate Disney. I hate mankind and mostly I hate Animals. Don't let me go into a zoo.
    BohemianVox Yung Blood
    You know what. I also hate Plants. they stink.

You ever smell a corpse flower?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    They have one blooming in the Chicago Botanic Garden rn but I don't feel like going into the city
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nah I spoke to him just the a couple days ago, he's just busy with stuff

Tell him I said hello.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Originally posted by Zanick They have one blooming in the Chicago Botanic Garden rn but I don't feel like going into the city

They just had a double bloom right?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nah I spoke to him just the a couple days ago, he's just busy with stuff

tell him I said to huff my cock, faggot.

I mean...I want him to suck my cock, and I was calling you a faggot. or you can tell him I said he's a faggot too...two turd birds with one stone, and such
    Does anybody like you? I don't see you adding anything to any conversation in any posts you make. I get it, you're excited to go to big boy school, the 6th grade, away from your elementary where you had no luck
    New beginnings for you there, but your excitement and aggression earns you no points here.

0/10 for even getting me to respond.

Is there a way to permanently hide someone on this forum? Nothing would be lost if I never heard from you again
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by DocFoster Does anybody like you? I don't see you adding anything to any conversation in any posts you make. I get it, you're excited to go to big boy school, the 6th grade, away from your elementary where you had no luck
    New beginnings for you there, but your excitement and aggression earns you no points here.

0/10 for even getting me to respond.

Is there a way to permanently hide someone on this forum? Nothing would be lost if I never heard from you again

aren't you all rough, tough, and hard to diaper. you don't want to read my posts the solution is simple: kill yourself.

I was going to say use a gun...but you're most likely one of those rentacops who isn't allowed to be armed due to being diagnosed with some sort of mental or physical ineptitude. you must weigh what...350lbs? 300lbs at least, rite? everyone knows those hospital lobby clowns are food junkies.

now stfu and go play with some overfilled bedpans or something
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DocFoster Does anybody like you? I don't see you adding anything to any conversation in any posts you make.

I think aldra tolerates him because they go back to totse2. Spectral has a weird hard on for him.

That sums it up.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by mmQ …Spectral has a weird hard on for him.

That's crazy.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by BohemianVox I thought it said Darth Vader. I hate that film production. I hate Disney. I hate mankind and mostly I hate Animals. Don't let me go into a zoo.

you not think tfa or r1 were any good then? i not seen them yet but will do soon.

BohemianVox Yung Blood
    Originally posted by NARCassist you not think tfa or r1 were any good then? i not seen them yet but will do soon.

Lucas split. sold his production to disney and split. He know's the world is ending and coppola told him so
    Eh, I can carry. Doesn't matter though. I'm leaving the company this week. Arcade technician job. Cool shit.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I think aldra tolerates him because they go back to totse2. Spectral has a weird hard on for him.

That sums it up.

stfu and go play with your junkie friends, crackhead

how the shit are you even able to get online, being all homeless and shit...much less perpetually stoned on some sort of inhalant or injectable.
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu and go play with your junkie friends, crackhead

how the shit are you even able to get online, being all homeless and shit…much less perpetually stoned on some sort of inhalant or injectable.

fuck me, have you never heard of a smartphone? every homeless person has one now. even ethiopian hobo's got them.

wake up, its 2017

Originally posted by NARCassist fuck me, have you never heard of a smartphone? every homeless person has one now. even ethiopian hobo's got them.

wake up, its 2017

This

When I was homeless I posted here and on TB

Didn't really talk much about being homeless though
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist fuck me, have you never heard of a smartphone? every homeless person has one now. even ethiopian hobo's got them.

wake up, its 2017

ill happily fuck you.

a homeless is not only able to afford the phone in the first place...but is able to afford the monthly service fees? wtf kind of shit is that...
    Originally posted by infinityshock ill happily fuck you.

a homeless is not only able to afford the phone in the first place…but is able to afford the monthly service fees? wtf kind of shit is that…

they sell a basic smartphone here for £15. i'm guessing the american equivalent is about $20 or so. and £10 for 2gb data.

like kolokol i also had a smartphone when i was homeless. was posting on zoklet about it at the time.

Jump to Top