User Controls

Crazy Glue in Dick

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If you squirted a tube of Crazy Glue into a person's dick, what would happen to them if they didn't immediately go to a hospital and get a bypass? Would their head explode from not being able to piss, or would their guts eventually explode through their stomach? You know that feeling when you just GOTTA go and it's excruciating? What happens if you can't?

Their piss would probably tunnel out the superglue before any serious shit went down.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    They would have to remove the penis.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    The inside of a penis is probably too wet for the glue to stick very well. Now, if you got some stone glue you might be onto something. That stuff embeds itself into your skin.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Ah, the old cragle cock.

Works like a pump from the inside, dick gets swoll. You have to get it drained or your dick doesn't stop expanding til you can't move
    I would say their internal piss tube would eventually rupture and then the piss would leak into their innards.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    https://patient.info/doctor/urinary-tract-obstruction
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL If you squirted a tube of Crazy Glue into a person's dick, what would happen to them if they didn't immediately go to a hospital and get a bypass? Would their head explode from not being able to piss, or would their guts eventually explode through their stomach? You know that feeling when you just GOTTA go and it's excruciating? What happens if you can't?

I don't know what adhesive crazy glue is based on, but I do know there is a class of adhesives based on various types of isocyanates (xxxxxxxx isocyanate) that it's curing process involves exposure to moisture. (the higher the humidity...or wetness...the faster the cure rate)

if a quantity of this adhesive were squirted into the urethra deeply enough, the excess moisture would result in a faster-than-spec curing, which would also involve unintentional expansion, even more effectively plugging the tube.

this is the simplistic explanation because a real bladder rupture involves a decent sized books worth of information for treatment but...

over time the kidneys would continue to fill the bladder, causing discomfort, then eventually excruciating pain. if the person didn't receive medical treatment to remove the blockage, their bladder would rupture, the technical term being fistula, and would release the bladder contents along with any blood from torn blood vessels.

again...too many variables and too complicated for this thread...but simplistic terms, the person might bleed to death first, they might go xx amount of time before infection kills them, their abdominal or pelvic cavity (or both) would continue to fill with fluids, including new ones the body is trying to use to protect itself, or...they just might fucking explode from drinking too many fluids and literally pissing themselves to death
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I suppose hammering a large cork into someone's butt hole would cause just about the same predicament. The person would start filling with shit until their internal shit bag just exploded.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by DocFoster Ah, the old cragle cock.

Works like a pump from the inside, dick gets swoll. You have to get it drained or your dick doesn't stop expanding til you can't move

you are a fucking retard. dispose of any internet-connected devices immediately then follow up with cramming a live grenade up your asshole, sans spoon.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Originally posted by infinityshock you are a fucking retard. dispose of any internet-connected devices immediately then follow up with cramming a live grenade up your asshole, sans spoon.

Bruh you're just jellin because of my monster dong. Cragle your dick m8, unless you're a bitch
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I suppose hammering a large cork into someone's butt hole would cause just about the same predicament. The person would start filling with shit until their internal shit bag just exploded.

that isn't necessary. a decently sized butt-plug would work...or if it is someone you really don't like...any object larger than the anal sphincter is capable of voluntarily ejecting out will do.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    A large cork IS a decently sized butt plug you fucking simpleton.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by DocFoster Bruh you're just jellin because of my monster dong. Cragle your dick m8, unless you're a bitch

no, you're just plain old back wood, inbred, buck toothed, 'tarded.

no other terms or conditions apply.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ A large cork IS a decently sized butt plug you fucking simpleton.

my reply was directed to the term 'hammering'

there is surprisingly little force required to insert a shit-stopping-sized object into the rectum.

32oz beer bottles...they need a little more ecouragment.
    BohemianVox Yung Blood
    Originally posted by -SpectraL If you squirted a tube of Crazy Glue into a person's dick, what would happen to them if they didn't immediately go to a hospital and get a bypass? Would their head explode from not being able to piss, or would their guts eventually explode through their stomach? You know that feeling when you just GOTTA go and it's excruciating? What happens if you can't?

try it and tell us
    I figured a cork would be the best, because once the shit juice gets into the cork material, the cork will expand and force his shit tube to crack open from the inside. I didn't realize no hammering was required. You'd probably still need a stick or something to stuff it far enough up in there so he can't get at it, like if he got smart and tried to use barbecue tongs or something.
    Originally posted by BohemianVox try it and tell us

You don't scare me, kid.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You could always just sew the asshole shut.
    Originally posted by mmQ You could always just sew the asshole shut.

Nah. Then he'd just use scissors and cut the sutures off.
Jump to Top