User Controls

What kind of nightmares do you have?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    like the theme? When I was a kid I would have a reoccurring nightmare about aliens attack me. In one of them an alien came in my house and cut my moms head off with a freaky chainsaw (it was glow in the dark)

But now I don't get those nightmares, I get ones where I'm getting attacked by cats, like any kind of cat, my cat, lions, or miniature tigers. A couple weeks ago I had a nightmare where I was laying in bed half a sleep and my cat Archie started biting and scratching the shit out of my feet (he does that in real life so thats why it was so realistic) but he was doing it really hard and crazy and I was trying to toss him off of me and I fell off my bed and onto the floor that was covered with broken glass everywhere and so I'm trying to stand up but can't because of the glass while hes still attacking me.

I woke up freaked out and turned my head to the side and my cat archie was just sitting there staring at me. It was weird as hell.

And whenever I binge drink really hard for a few days and decide to dry out I almost always get nightmares about my family talking shit to me and trying assault/ kill me.

A few nights ago I had a really strange one that wasn't scary in the traditional since like people are out to get me, but it still was really weird and scary, I was walking on this side walk during the day time and it was sunny out, like everything like side walk, the grass, the cars were illuminated like it was day light out but the sky was pitch black and I turned my head and miles of nothingness but at the end of it there were these mountains.

I just turned back my head and looked down at the sidewalk not daring to look up again because it was so intimidating. I don't even know what to make out of that nightmare, but it was pretty intense.

So how about you guys?
    BohemianVox Yung Blood
    My biggest nightmare is waking up next to queers for animals from Oregon. nothing worst that a queer for animal
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    i like this guy^ were gonna have fun with him

i wish i could have nightmares tbh, i never do. its like i'd love to experience a bad trip, they look fucking awesome to me. but i think coz a bad trip would be a good trip to me, so they are never bad.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby like the theme? When I was a kid I would have a reoccurring nightmare about aliens attack me. In one of them an alien came in my house and cut my moms head off with a freaky chainsaw (it was glow in the dark)

But now I don't get those nightmares, I get ones where I'm getting attacked by cats, like any kind of cat, my cat, lions, or miniature tigers. A couple weeks ago I had a nightmare where I was laying in bed half a sleep and my cat Archie started biting and scratching the shit out of my feet (he does that in real life so thats why it was so realistic) but he was doing it really hard and crazy and I was trying to toss him off of me and I fell off my bed and onto the floor that was covered with broken glass everywhere and so I'm trying to stand up but can't because of the glass while hes still attacking me.

I woke up freaked out and turned my head to the side and my cat archie was just sitting there staring at me. It was weird as hell.

And whenever I binge drink really hard for a few days and decide to dry out I almost always get nightmares about my family talking shit to me and trying assault/ kill me.

A few nights ago I had a really strange one that wasn't scary in the traditional since like people are out to get me, but it still was really weird and scary, I was walking on this side walk during the day time and it was sunny out, like everything like side walk, the grass, the cars were illuminated like it was day light out but the sky was pitch black and I turned my head and miles of nothingness but at the end of it there were these mountains.

I just turned back my head and looked down at the sidewalk not daring to look up again because it was so intimidating. I don't even know what to make out of that nightmare, but it was pretty intense.

So how about you guys?

you are such a bitch.

I haven't had a 'nightmare' since I was about 5.
    BohemianVox Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Narc i like this guy^ were gonna have fun with him

Shut up fed.. and do your Job. Be a Gunderson not a Hannsen and make poopy jokes about Comey
    BohemianVox Yung Blood
    Originally posted by infinityshock you are such a bitch.

"That's because queers have no souls. if you don't have a soul then you don't have nightmares"

or so I heard
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    As a child I used to have terrible terrors in which was where my family was sexually assaulted by vampires and slaughtered in front of me
    Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    My nightmares routinely involve my family dying because I couldn't stop it. Usually violent.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I have nightmares about becoming as much of a fucked up degenerate piece of shit as Bill Krozby.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Fortunately I don't dream.
    Originally posted by Malice Fortunately I don't dream.

why are you alive

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Zanick As a child I used to have terrible terrors in which was where my family was sexually assaulted by vampires and slaughtered in front of me

thats weird, i think aliens / vampires / zombies are kinda interchangeable for kids and that definitely is a common thing when you're a kid and you live with your family
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Uh, those are classical autism cases, they're completely different. If you can't understand the difference, you may just be mentally challenged.
    Originally posted by BohemianVox Shut up fed.. and do your Job. Be a Gunderson not a Hannsen and make poopy jokes about Comey

gunderson is dead...
    Originally posted by Malice Uh, those are classical autism cases, they're completely different. If you can't understand the difference, you may just be mentally challenged.

they're your kind. your kind is worthless
    Originally posted by Malice Uh, those are classical autism cases, they're completely different. If you can't understand the difference, you may just be mentally challenged.

nightmares mean you have aids?
    Originally posted by infinityshock you are such a bitch.

I don't see how having a nightmare makes me a bitch
    if you have nightmares then doesn't that mean that you're scared of your own thoughts?

Originally posted by Narc if you have nightmares then doesn't that mean that you're scared of your own thoughts?

nightmares aren't thoughts , and are you to tell me you wouldn't be afraid of tigers ripping off your flesh?
Jump to Top