User Controls

Hello I am Benny

Benny Hausburg Yung Blood
    Hi, I found this site searching tor. but it doesn't seem to show on any search engine which makes me think it's apart of that deep internet they talk about.

I hope this safe because I am really frightened and I need help. Please please help me. I'm scared to tell anyone.

OK so here's what happen. My mom had me at age 59 and I am 31 years old. I have been taking care of her. She hit 90 years of age last month and is complexly suffering from alzhiemers disease.

I have been having to change her adult diaper and she thought I was my dad and started fondling my penis. I said "Stop it" but it felt really good and I started crying really bad. I turned the light off to put her in bed but I felt her wetness on my Jimster. I esploded with joy and realize she took her falsies off. so It wasn't really incest.

I lost my mind and she said she was calling my uncle cory up in Montreal. I know how caddy these two are. I lost it man. I struck her because she wouldn't listen to me. I lost her. She wouldn't respond. I got scared and started shoving all this zoloft and other meds down her throat to look like too much.

Now what to do? this is some messed up shit.

Did you find this amusing you sick tainted pieces of caca
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Your next step is to buy a good shovel.
    Benny Hausburg Yung Blood
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Your next step is to buy a good shovel.

So tie her to the shovel as a weight and throw her off the bridge?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Benny Hausburg So tie her to the shovel as a weight and throw her off the bridge?

No. To bury her under the apple tree with.

Post last edited by -SpectraL at 2017-06-16T23:17:55.332826+00:00
    cerakote African Astronaut
    ice her.

take a 55 gallon barrel, burn the body, and powder the remains and bag them. drive as far away as you can, and dump the powder in a body of water. burn the bag. cut down and melt the 55gal barrel in a rocket stove
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Benny Hausburg So tie her to the shovel as a weight and throw her off the bridge?

Post of the year.
    Buy a flock of hogs and feed her to them. They will eat the meat, bones, skull, even the asshole and toenails.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    EVEN the asshole!
    cerakote African Astronaut
    in the words of kevin gates "yeah i eat booty, im a GANGSTA nigga"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR † EVEN the asshole!

Even the butter boat.
    Since you got molested by your 90 year old mother and enjoyed it, you should stop worrying about what to do with her and just kill yourself.

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    is that benny from the bronx? word up my nigga

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Benny Hausburg Hi, I found this site searching tor. but it doesn't seem to show on any search engine which makes me think it's apart of that deep internet they talk about.

I hope this safe because I am really frightened and I need help. Please please help me. I'm scared to tell anyone.

OK so here's what happen. My mom had me at age 59 and I am 31 years old. I have been taking care of her. She hit 90 years of age last month and is complexly suffering from alzhiemers disease.

I have been having to change her adult diaper and she thought I was my dad and started fondling my penis. I said "Stop it" but it felt really good and I started crying really bad. I turned the light off to put her in bed but I felt her wetness on my Jimster. I esploded with joy and realize she took her falsies off. so It wasn't really incest.

I lost my mind and she said she was calling my uncle cory up in Montreal. I know how caddy these two are. I lost it man. I struck her because she wouldn't listen to me. I lost her. She wouldn't respond. I got scared and started shoving all this zoloft and other meds down her throat to look like too much.

Now what to do? this is some messed up shit.

Did you find this amusing you sick tainted pieces of caca

post pics of her nude
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    ...yeh, and dead

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Buy a flock of hogs and feed her to them. They will eat the meat, bones, skull, even the asshole and toenails.

Bill Krozby will do the same thing for cheaper, and faster.

the only problem is...he'll want a dick to suck on after dinner.
    BohemianVox Yung Blood
    oh man what kind of sick assholes come on here? you worry about animals getting stoned and you make jokes about old people molesting their 30 year old kids and murdering or burning yourselves or them. Is suicide the answer?
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    murder/suicide, that is die antwoord

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BohemianVox oh man what kind of sick assholes come on here? you worry about animals getting stoned and you make jokes about old people molesting their 30 year old kids and murdering or burning yourselves or them. Is suicide the answer?

stfu and post nude selfies, faggot
    BohemianVox Yung Blood
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu and post nude selfies, faggot

I'll make you like my cock so much I'll turn you into a fag

unless you're a woman, you post nude selfies
Jump to Top