User Controls

Future tech you want to see

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Open-source brain software
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Thought technology.

I want to sit here, looking at my screen, and just think what I want to type, or have it do, and have it appear instantly, in essence.

THOUGHT-TECH.
    An easy way to get some butter into each waffle square without overbuttering the whole waffle
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon An easy way to get some butter into each waffle square without overbuttering the whole waffle

So waffle shaped butter ... Discs
    Originally posted by mmQ So waffle shaped butter … Discs

They would need to be very thin to avoid overbuttering, and as such would be infeasible because they're require basically constant refrigeration.
    I am thinking of an automatic but disc slicer; you get a round block of butter and put it into your machine, and keep the whole thing in the fridge, then pull a drawer of some sort and perfectly slice out a wafer thin butterdisk
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You can actually just take a bit of waffle and then put a pad of butter in your mouth and swish accordingly. That's my style.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I fucking hate syrup, I literally only do use butter when it comes to waffles and pancakes and the like. It is really that simple, jsut take a bite of your poison and then put a small pad of butter, using math, the right size, and swish. LOL !
    Originally posted by mmQ You can actually just take a bit of waffle and then put a pad of butter in your mouth and swish accordingly. That's my style.

Every day, we stray further from god's grace
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Every day, we stray further from god's grace

God's grace wouldn't have made waffles all complicated. Eating waffles is like eating the side of scrawny's face.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    teleporter.

I want to transport my testicular ejecta into random chicks I see.

and into the mouths and rectums of a few of the faggot niggers on this site.

Bill Krozbynigger, for instance
    EVE Online style pods/cloning.
    well i can't even see the word tech anymore without thinking of meth, thanks NIS
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by badder boy

are those little bulbs in the first picture so that when you smoke hella grams out of that shit it builds up bowls inside there and you can turn the pipe and hit those?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic are those little bulbs in the first picture so that when you smoke hella grams out of that shit it builds up bowls inside there and you can turn the pipe and hit those?

I'd reckon that's correct.
    Originally posted by RisiR †

I appreciate gallows humor but goddamnit. Haha.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wonder, if there were legitimately a suicide booth, just like that, for that exact price, that you pay to go into and once you go in there's no turning back, and it quickly gasses you into unconsciousness and death, pain free, how high the suicide rate would skyrocket, and how many people stumbling home from bars would go in.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by mmQ Thought technology.

I want to sit here, looking at my screen, and just think what I want to type, or have it do, and have it appear instantly, in essence.

THOUGHT-TECH.

that'd be funny when you were high tho

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Zanick Open-source brain software

how would you protect them deep dark secrets you got hidden away in there?

Jump to Top