User Controls

Someday, I wanna bury some treasure.

And maybe leave some clues n' stuff...idk
    infinityshock Black Hole
    ill bury some treasure...

then you can flex those tender ass cheeks and squeeze it all out.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by infinityshock ill bury some treasure…

then you can flex those tender ass cheeks and squeeze it all out.

That would be closer to cave treasure.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh god I clicked on this thread with a 99% inkling that one of the two replies would be Jill making an "I'll bury my treasure" cringe retort.

It's getting bad when you know a person's every reply before ever even seeing them post.

It's like watching the same TV show over and over again, even when I try to change the channel it's just reruns littering the whole place. How is that fun for anyone?

I guess it's fun to laugh at the comical embarrassment of it. I guess there is that.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That would be closer to cave treasure.

the best place to bury it.

everyone enjoys a good spelunking adventure
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Oh god I clicked on this thread with a 99% inkling that one of the two replies would be Jill making an "I'll bury my treasure" cringe retort.

It's getting bad when you know a person's every reply before ever even seeing them post.

It's like watching the same TV show over and over again, even when I try to change the channel it's just reruns littering the whole place. How is that fun for anyone?

I guess it's fun to laugh at the comical embarrassment of it. I guess there is that.

then stfu and delete your account you whiny little bitch
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock then stfu and delete your account you whiny little bitch

I don't run like you, victim ass bitch.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I don't run like you, victim ass bitch.

you prefer to bend over and take it like a good little niggerfag, you nigger faggot
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock you prefer to bend over and take it like a good little niggerfag, you nigger faggot

By that logic you are taking it just the same, Jillian.

I can sift through your reruns and still find entertainment here, trust me, I will never be the victim you want me to be.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I want to bury some meth in a time capsule and then dig it up when I'm 50+ so I can go "Back in my day this is what meth was like."
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ By that logic you are taking it just the same, Jillian.

I can sift through your reruns and still find entertainment here, trust me, I will never be the victim you want me to be.

based on that pic...youve never been, nor ever will be anything but a victim.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock based on that pic…youve never been, nor ever will be anything but a victim.

What pic?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ What pic?

the one with that chick in it
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock the one with that chick in it

Based on a screencap of a random night in tinychat I'll always be a victim? lol GREAT OBSERVATION JILL.
    you gotta get the treasure first homie
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You should make the clues very innocent and lighthearted, but have them lead to the evidence of a grisly murder.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Based on a screencap of a random night in tinychat I'll always be a victim? lol GREAT OBSERVATION JILL.

no, you being a bottom fag with a propensity for having multiple strange men cram their cocks into your asshole is the reason.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock no, you being a bottom fag with a propensity for having multiple strange men cram their cocks into your asshole is the reason.

Are you insulting me sir?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Are you insulting me sir?

there's nothing isulting about me describing your sexual proclivities.

it's your existence that is insulting.
Jump to Top